Gods

6746 Duncaster Street Wndermere, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 14403171235
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Damin Trading LLC Imran Khan Be aware of this scammer never buy machine from him becasue you will never see it Wndermere, Florida

This company contacted me as seller for Construction Equipment. Imran (the owner) who I found lately that he is professional scammer with no office, working from home, and never owned any equipment himself, sent me pictures for machine and serial number acting that he owns this machine.

I contacted him and we agreed on the price to buy this machine. I wired him over $50,000 for this machine and he promised me once he receives the wire he will deliver it.

Once the money confirmed that it is in his account, he stopped answering my phone calls. I called and called and send emails.....Finally he replied claiming that his dad is in the hospital and he is overseas.

I started to feel that something is not right. The deadline to receive the machine has past and still nothing from him.

I sent one of my friends who lives in another state to call him and here is the surprise . [continued below]....
........he answered the phone.

My friend asked him for a machine acting like he is interested in one and the surprise...Imran is in town

My friend told him what about the 966D which one of my friends bought from you and you never delivered the machine? His answer was .....HE hanged up.

I confirmed to myself that he is Scammer. I traveled to his place, knocked on his door and here he is...He opened the door because he never expected me showing there

He denied that he is Imran but when I insist he said you have nothing here and you can do what ever you want.

I reported him to the police and it has been written as Crime. He will end up in Jail soon so do not buy anything from this scammer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2012 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Damin-Trading-LLC/Wndermere-Florida-34786/Damin-Trading-LLC-Imran-Khan-Be-aware-of-this-scammer-never-buy-machine-from-him-becasue-y-914497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Damin Trading LLC