- Report: #1040533
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Dan Belgard, Daniel Belgard, Daniel Jay Belgard
Dan Belgard, Daniel Belgard, Daniel Jay BelgardSuterweg 7, 8810 Horgen, Brookdale, California Switzerland
Dan Belgard, Daniel Belgard, Daniel Jay Belgard IPM International Project Management Treasure hunter scam, gold ore processor scam, WWII Philippians Gold and Lead scam. Brookdale , California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
* Then it was huge piles of rich Ore from Vanuatu island in the Pacific they needed to lease. Then they need investors to finance facility and chemist to breaking the Ore down. Kept saying "Almost There!" Then they just walked away, exit to another project and years of waiting. * Then he is off on a bulk Lead bar project. They showed dozens of contract to sell millions of pounds of Lead for land owners in the Philippians. 2 years later they say it never happened. Exit to another project * Now it's WWII buried treasure in the Philippians for the last 3+ years.
If you meet Dan Belgard, hide your money and run away as fast as you can. Not a single project they have ever started has ever paid out any return to any investor that I know of. Not a penny! There must be hundreds of scammed investors by now. Were you? Famous words... "Trust me" and "We are almost there".
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 01:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dan-Belgard-Daniel-Belgard-Daniel-Jay-Belgard/Brookdale-California-95077/Dan-Belgard-Daniel-Belgard-Daniel-Jay-Belgard-IPM-International-Project-Management-Treas-1040533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.