Complaint Review: Dan Bielecki - Rehablist.com

• Submitted: Wed, August 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 09, 2008

• Reported By:LA California
Dan Bielecki - Rehablist.com
4019 W.Waters Ave Suite C Tampa, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 813-865-7171
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Dan Bielecki - Rehablist.com Dan Bielecki does not perform rehablist.com duties as stated and misrepresented the product, nothing ever came except a bill Tampa Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Response from Dan Bielecki

well let's see after doing some research for my wholesaling business I ran across rehablist.com and inquired as to what they were about. To sum it up A.S. immediately called after my online inquiry and told me that they had over 100,000 members across the country and over 3,000 contacts in the Los Angeles area alone.
Dan Beliecki also informed me that I would have an ad banner with my name logo etc over all their great listings. After paying (of course) I saw that there is a mighty 3 listings (nationwide) and my banner still has never appeared on the site and no return calls or anything from them.

I believe they are a scam and do not even perform a legitmate business, I would certainly recommend the atoorney general look into these guys....

Mm4re
LA, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2008 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dan-Bielecki-Rehablistcom/Tampa-Florida-33614/Dan-Bielecki-Rehablistcom-Dan-Bielecki-does-not-perform-rehablistcom-duties-as-stated-367355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dan Bielecki - Rehablist.com

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Response from Dan Bielecki

AUTHOR: Dan Bielecki - (U.S.A.)

To the person from California whom posted comments regarding Dan Bielecki:

I am Dan Bielecki and I do not, nor have I ever worked for the company refered to nor do I have a physical presence in the State of Florida. I am in Arizona.

I do have a very strong internet presence, due to my nature and business, which is how I came accross this posting to begin with.

I do not know whom you were in communication with that resulted in your posting, but it was not me.

Since the Laws of the State of Arizona govern these postings and website *AND* Arizona is VERY Familar with me, I am willing to bet that JURIS ARIZONA would be a bit insterested in this posting-thread also.

How 'bout it JURIS ARIZONA? Want to "do" some Florida? I'm game...

Dan Bielecki