Journal

• Submitted: Mon, November 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Dan Chasin National Management
28th Drive And Peoria Ave Phoenix, Az 85053 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Dan Chasin National Management Frarance Scam Phoenix Arizona

There have been many reports on these guys, I only got as far as the first two interviews and then as I was trying to find out more about this company after I got hired not finding anything under the name they gave me, National Management. I decided to pull out my notes from the two hour group interview I had attended and google the names of the supervisors I had been given, of course Dan Chasin name came up everywhere on rip off reports with several stories that explained the interview process that I had just gone through except then it expained the training process that I was supposed to start today, November 17,2008, which revealed that you would start selling bottles of perfume and never get paid for it you would never be a Manager like they tell you your getting trained to be, and you never make the money that they say your going to. This is a huge scam and the bad part is that I can't even do anything about out it I tried to call the police department to see if I could report these people since I know where the office is and there is all these reports on them, but of course since I didn't get scamed myself there isn't anything I can do, and even if I did it would be a civil suit, and these guys keep moving around to avoid getting caught. They are in Phoenix right now, but before they were in New York wich is were most of the other complaints come from. Bottom line always do research on a company you are going to work for, these guys also claim to do back round checks which means they are getting peoples social security numbers and doing god knows what with them.

Nicole
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dan-Chasin-National-Management/Phoenix-Arizona-85053/Dan-Chasin-National-Management-Frarance-Scam-Phoenix-Arizona-391925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dan Chasin National Management