Complaint Review: Dan Graiber Custom Install

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: aj — elk grove village Illinois United States of America
Dan Graiber Custom Install
4721 Calvert Drive Arlington Heights, Illinois United States of America

Dan Graiber Custom Install Dan Graiber Custom Crap Installs by Dan Garbage Arlington Heights, Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Just admit it...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: HA! Nice Try.

I hired Dan to remodel my home only to find out this guy had no clue what he was doing. He kept calling friends and family for instructions on what to do next. It seemed after we had hired him that he was just "winging it". I had a hardwood floor installed by a professional flooring company and after they were complete the next day he flooded the bathroom and I had to completley re-do the floor again at my cost. The doors he installed were not cut properly ($10,000 doors mind you) the freeze up in the winter and in the summer my air conditioning just seeps out. He installed stairs that are not the same from one step to the next. Try walking down them it's almost impossible. He showed up late almost everyday and if he did come on time which was not often he would cut out early so his wife didn't know he was stopping at the bar. He's vehicle was filled with empty beer cans, obviously this guy has a drinking problem!! He claims that he doesn't work weekends to be with his kids. As much as this parties I am surprised he gets any work done at all. I do not recommend this company at all. Unless of course you want to pay double to have eveything he did re-done! I have a suspicion that he is defiantly on drugs!!!!! Not someone you want in your home or around your family take it from me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dan-Graiber-Custom-Install/Arlington-Heights-Illinois-/Dan-Graiber-Custom-Install-Dan-Graiber-Custom-Crap-Installs-by-Dan-Garbage-Arlington-Heig-983353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dan Graiber Custom Install

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Just admit it...

AUTHOR: Fraud Awareness - ()

Just admit you just can't seem to get me out of your head and are crazy mad for me. Sorry but I am married and happy. You will just have to take 2nd or 3rd out there if anyone will actually want you. Highly doubt it! Once they find out you are one big fat lazy witch that craps in a diaper cause you are to lazy to walk to the bathroom afraid you will miss your bag of chips and case of Bud Light and God forbid you miss a family member on the Jerry Springer Show. That would really hurt your day.

By the way, good luck on your taxes. I hope you go to jail for tax fraud for a long long time.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

HA! Nice Try.

AUTHOR: Fraud Awareness - ()

HA HA HA! Nice try.

Sorry but I don't drink ANY alcohol when working. It's illegal to drive around with beer cans in ANY vehicle, thus I don't drive with ANY in my truck. As for stairs, NEVER built any for anyone or any job. As for bathroom leaks, sorry, can't ever happen since I don't do the plumbing or electrical work. That is done by the customer or home owner to get a plumber and electrician. As for me drinking at the bars, haven't done that since 2002. I don't even drink and drive! Plus I have all my certificates to prove I know how to do remodeling and licensed in several states as well. Inorder to have those licenses, I have to take certain tests and show work for it. I also have a Fedeal License to do work on hurricane, tornado, fire and water damage customers.

As per your statement, YOU hired a flooring company and the next day he flooded the bathroom. So it couldn't be me who flooded your bathroom cause you stated the flooring company did. Doors not installed properly? They cst $10,000? What kind of doors where they, GOLD? Sorry again, I install store bought doors and NOT custom doors.

You really are a wack job to falsely accuse me of something I have never done nor would I ever do. I do NOT accept any job unless I know how to do the job correctly. I have done work for hundreds of people and my track record is clean. I have comment cards and still get those same people calling me to do more work.

I suggest you lay off the drugs and/or stop mixing those drugs with alcohol. Maybe see Dr. Fienstien for you urinary incontinence problem. You really need to learn how to write a sentence. You're way off and sound like someone UNEDUCATED. You ramble on like you have crap stuffed in your mouth and enjoy chewing on it like it was chewing tobacco. GET A LIFE ALREADY!

When was this work done? Cause I know each and every customer I have EVER done any small or big work for.

You are a wack job, drug user, alcoholic, diaper wearing, annoyong mosquito that just won't die. Just do us all a favor and leave this planet for good. Would you do your family a favor and get eaten by a shark already!