Complaint Review: Dance Forever Studio

• Updated: Thu, October 13, 2011

• Reported By: Robert — Los Angeles California United States of America
Dance Forever Studio
1611 S. Catalina Ave. #L30 Redondo Beach, California United States of America

Dance Forever Studio Pervert allowed near kids and in girls bathroom Redondo Beach, California

*UPDATE Employee: FAKE! FAKE! FAKE! This is a slanderous false review by Ryan Johnson aka LALA Web Designer

Dance Forever Studio in Redondo Beach, California should be shut down by the authorities. I signed my daughters up for a free dance class because the owner Carrie seemed like a nice lady. My oldest daughter 12 was acting very strange when I picked her up from the class. When asked about it, she told my wife and I that there was a man in the girls bathroom. I am afraid to take her back and the police will not do anything, but I am 99 percent sure it has to be the owner's friend Brian who was the only man there while signing up and he struck me as a bit off in the first place. Please stay away from this place if you care about your kids and their privacy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2011 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dance-Forever-Studio/-Redondo-Beach-California-90277/Dance-Forever-Studio-Pervert-allowed-near-kids-and-in-girls-bathroom-Redondo-Beach-Cali-748927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dance Forever Studio

AUTHOR: Tsuami - (United States of America)

"Ryan" (I'm told its not his real name) provided a horrible service to my wife and I, so I reported here at ripoffreport.com (just plug his business name in the search function). This is his way of getting revenge- as sick as it is. None of what he says is true. I wish ROR would remove this awful posting, but I know it's their policy not to unless you pay alot of $ for their arbitration service. Oh well- public sites like this are a curse and a blessing. Any fair-minded individual reading Ryan's review will see right through it anyways (I hope). If anyone doubts what I say is true, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks -Brian