Complaint Review: Dandy Cash

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Dan — Richmond Virginia United States of America
Dandy Cash
999 Peachtree St. NE Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Dandy Cash I was said to be approved for $300. Gave all my info, banking,etc. said I'd be contacted to verify loan. Never have been contacted.. No money and they will be drawing from my account on March 15, 2013 Atlanta, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Outcome?

Gave all my info, bank info, and was said to be approved for $300.00 dollars.. Signed electronically and said agent would be contecting me for loan verification.. Never was contacted and now it is said that my loan payment is due on March 15th, 2013.. Ihave not received any money from them and they have all my info to pull from my bank account... What do I do.... Can I stop this fraudgilent action by them...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dandy-Cash/Atlanta-Georgia-30309/Dandy-Cash-I-was-said-to-be-approved-for-300-Gave-all-my-info-bankingetc-said-Id-be-1012491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dandy Cash

Outcome?

AUTHOR: JB - ()

What was the outcome of your loan scam? I am in the same situation and would like to hear what happened. Did you ever have money taken from your account?