Complaint Review: Dandycash aka CAN VI LLC

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Cmd3356 — New Boston Michigan United States of America
Dandycash aka CAN VI LLC

Dandycash , CAN VI LLC Applied online for a loan n then when I decided not to do it I tried calling the number n it does not exist. Says they are based in California n that is not true. I did not do the electronic signature Watch out its a SCAM!!!!!!, Internet

Applied for a loan online n when I tried calling the company that I wanted to confirm that I did not want this loan the number they have is not in service n California has no listing for this company. Ironic that a company would not have a phone number to contact them. Called my bank n advised th of the situation. This company is a SCAM!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dandycash-aka-CAN-VI-LLC/internet/Dandycash-CAN-VI-LLC-Applied-online-for-a-loan-n-then-when-I-decided-not-to-do-it-I-trie-1017404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dandycash aka CAN VI LLC