Complaint Review: Dandycash

• Submitted: Mon, March 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: Ronald Stankus — Marine City Michigan

Dandycash I applied for a cash loan on March 18th 2013 I did not receive a call back or have cash added to my account. I will sue this company if money is taken from my account. Internet

I am writing this in response to a application for a cash loan.  I did not receive a call back or receive cash in my account.  I gave valuable information about myself and my banking.  I later saw that multiple persons applied to this company and received nothing. I am worried about them taking money from my account.  So if this happens I will pursue legal matters againest this company .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dandycash/internet/Dandycash-I-applied-for-a-cash-loan-on-March-18th-2013-I-did-not-receive-a-call-back-or-h-1035702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dandycash