Complaint Review: Dandycash

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Erica — Houston Texas United States of America
Dandycash

Dandycash It's a fake I was told that I was going to recieve a call within an hour and I have not at all and I would like to get it resovle before the withdraw money out of my account that I did not recieve. nternet United States of America, Internet

I would like this issue resolve before I become a victim of theft and fraud I applied for a loan and it reply that I would receive a call in an hour and I have not received one yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dandycash/internet/Dandycash-Its-a-fake-I-was-told-that-I-was-going-to-recieve-a-call-within-an-hour-and-I-998432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dandycash