Complaint Review: Dandycash.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: Emily — Vernal Utah United States of America
Dandycash.com

Dandycash.com I filed for a loan with this Dandycash yesterday. Haven't received a phone call from them and haven't been able to pull there web page up either. I am concerned that they are going to try and access m Dandycash.com is a FRAUD Internet

I filed for a loan with Dandycash.com yesterday. I am concerned that they will still my identy as I am not able to contact them and do not have information on how to get a hold of them. I am afraid that they will try and access my checking account information as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dandycashcom/internet/Dandycashcom-I-filed-for-a-loan-with-this-Dandycash-yesterday-Havent-received-a-phone-c-984889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dandycash.com