Complaint Review: Dandycash.com

• Updated: Sat, January 12, 2013

• Reported By: Madazhell — Columbus Ohio United States of America
Dandycash.com

Dandycash.com Total Money Scam, Internet

I applied for a cash advance after entering all information needed, I was approved and was to recieve a call to verify all info entered to complete advance.

Needless to say I never recieved a call nor did I get the advance. I only to a chance to get the advance because the site seemed to be a secure and a legit site with all the protection logos. This whole transaction was to only take up to an hour but it's been days.

All information I enter has to be closed and secured because I took a chance for a few extra dollars and now have to spend countless amounts to hopefully prevent this company from frauding my account and my identity.

Please if you are reading this DO NOT give this site any information. TOTAL FRAUD AND MONEY SCAM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dandycashcom/internet/Dandycashcom-Total-Money-Scam-Internet-995667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dandycash.com