Complaint Review: Dane Fraley

• Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: Gerald — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Dane Fraley
241 W.Alice Ave Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Dane Fraley cashed check for over $5300 for a show quality Polished 383 TPI chevy motor Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: i also paid 3900

*Consumer Comment: Scam artist

Dane Fraley collected and cashed a check for over $5300 that a close friend of mine sent for a supposed "show quality" polished tuned port fuel injected 383 cubic inch chevy motor. He has used excuses that "his Mom died in Texas" and the "machine shop should be done soon" he is still communicating with me, but I got the feeling something was wrong, so I did a Google search of him, and found others had been ripped off. I do have a phone # (623) 326-6091, and an address of 241 W. Alice Ave. in Phoenix, AZ, 85021.  I told him that I may be interested in just a TPI injection for another project, he said $1650 for that. I don't understand the good  rating on E-bay, and why doesn't the DA in Arizona do something?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dane-Fraley/Phoenix-Arizona-85021/Dane-Fraley-cashed-check-for-over-5300-for-a-show-quality-Polished-383-TPI-chevy-motor-P-980195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dane Fraley

i also paid 3900

AUTHOR: great58 - ()

I also paid Dane 3900. For a polished engine with a tpi in December of 2012 and have not received it. I've called. Dane a few times to check the status and have not gotten a pickup or call back. I read these reports and am now worried he has ripped me off. If you know anyone else that is persuing something against Dane please let me know if not I'm going to do so. He can't just get away with this kind of thing.

Scam artist

AUTHOR: Bill - (United States of America)

I have contacted the Attorney General about him. Don't waste your money on an attorney as all you will get is deeper in debt like I did. he has been doing this for years as it has become his source of income. I think IRS needs to know about him and have them do their own investigation on him. What is the name he is using on ebay under what search?