Complaint Review: Daniel A. Sands

• Updated: Wed, December 11, 2013

• Reported By: Matt — Boca Raton Florida
Daniel A. Sands
3236 NE 5th Street Apt 702, Pompano Beach, FL 3306 Boca Raton , Florida USA

Daniel A. Sands Dan SandsDaniel Aaron SandsDaniel ArenasDaniel CholDan CholThe Sands Agency LLCVanessa N. Hite Fraud, Theft, Misrepresentation, etc. Boca Raton and/or Pompano Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: "Clients" beware

*Consumer Comment: Obligation paid

*General Comment: I was ripped off too by Daniel A. Sands and Vannessa Hite

Daniel Aaron Sands, aka Danny Sands, Dan Chol, Daniel Arenas, AND HIS PARTNER Vanessa Nicanora Hite aka Nessi Hite are classic Florida con-artists and thiefs.

My incident started in June of 2013 with Dan. I paid him and Vanessa hundreds of dollars for three AK47's. Being that Dan was a friend for a few years, I trusted him. During the time I have known him, he has claimed that he is in executive protection and life style management. Boasts how he has guarded Exxon Mobile executives, political figures, Saudi Arabian royal family etc. He had connections at LIV nightclub in Miami and was able to get a few of us in. He pretends to be connected and professional.

In June of 2013 Dan reached out to me as a friend to catch up and talk. I agreed and graciously invited him to meet me as my guest at the Boca Raton Resort Beach Club. We met and had a drink while he told me a sob story about how he was diagnosed with prostate cancer, has a child on the way, and is re-building his business. Days after our encounter, Dan texted me saying he was getting a shipment of AK47's. I agreed to purchase 3. In the past, he had flashed a DOJ badge and boasted about having a FFL license. So I thought, OK this is legit.

The next day, I met his girlfriend Vanessa (who was supposedly pregnant at the time while showing no signs) outside the Z Gallery in Boca Raton. There I gave her $900 in cash. Dan was supposedly out of town but he assured me giving Vanessa the money would be ok. I found the whole situation odd but against my better judgment gave her the money either way. We exchanged the cash and she left (meanwhile she had no idea I waited and followed her to her car). As I waited at the bottom of the parking garage in Mizner, Vanessa and Dan turned the corner in an early 2000's Honda civic that was falling apart.

From that moment on, I knew I made the wrong decision.

The agreement was, 10 days after Vanessa got the cash I would receive my guns. He e-mailed me acknowledging payment received and told me that the message should serve a receipt.

2 weeks after receiving my payment he sent me a picture of a crate full of guns saying that my "units" were in and that I would have them in a few days. Days and weeks went by and I heard nothing from Dan. I went to Google images and typed in "crate of Ak47's" and guess what I saw in the first image? You guessed it, the same crate he claimed he had in his possession. once I followed the picture the source was a forum where people were discussing the weapons.

Dan used every excuse on the planet, hospital visits, phone problems (he claims to have gone through 5 phones in 6 months), childbirth, working etc. He claimed to have sent the money to me via MoneyGram (that never happened). Everything this guy said is absolute bullshit. So, I had a background check ran on him only to find, DUI's, car accidents, liens on vehicles, Vanessa had one repossessed. 1 - 2 times a month I still receive text messages and/or emails saying the money is coming and he has every intention of paying me back. He has even told me to go to gas stations and banks to wait outside ATM's and then never comes or answers his phone.

I have taken off multiple days off of work to meet him and given him the benefit of the doubt many times. I have saved every text and e-mail from him and his partner Vanessa N. Hite. I will gladly share any and all of these with anyone who in interested. These people are nothing other than FRAUDS and THEIVES. They were kicked out of the last place they lived (which looked like South Central) and now live in a penthouse suite in Pompano Beach FL. She is a server at Flannigan’s restaurant and bar off of Atlantic Blvd. in Pompano Beach.

These people are FRAUDS and CRIMINALS. Please feel free to reach out and ask for proof and evidence of what I am telling you, because I have everything. Innocent until proven guilty right? I can prove this guy if a thief and a fraud. It is my pleasure to expose this typical South Florida criminal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2013 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniel-A-Sands/Boca-Raton-Florida/Daniel-A-Sands-Dan-SandsDaniel-Aaron-SandsDaniel-ArenasDaniel-CholDan-CholThe-Sands-Agen-1106189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniel A. Sands

"Clients" beware

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I am also stick in the middle of this. I was trying to help him because at the time of his request, it was urgent and he was very intent on receiving his funds urgently. He has since agreed to refund me as well however it is significantly more than in this report. I have not been refunded and I have recieved multiple promises of return that have not been fulfilled. Despite my own urgency, months have passed. Be careful what friends you do favors for. They are sometimes unavailable to return them, let alone manage their debts timely. I am losing friends, family, and assets because I put my name out for this individual. Upon explanation of these issues, time continues to pass without regard to how it effects me. Again be careful what friends you help. They don't always return the favor. I will post updates

Obligation paid

AUTHOR: Matthew - ()

As of 2/26 Daniel Sands has refunded me my money. Throughout the time I had not been paid back, things were mentioned about Dan's health and family that are regretable.

#3 General Comment

I was ripped off too by Daniel A. Sands and Vannessa Hite

AUTHOR: Jessica - ()

Matt from Boca - I need your information to contact you regarding these two individuals!

respective