Complaint Review: Daniel Amalbert

• Updated: Mon, July 07, 2014

• Reported By:
Daniel Amalbert
Internet USA

Daniel Amalbert, iamprops.com False advertising of services, refuses to complete work left unfinished Internet

*Author of original report: Update

*Author of original report: Important Update

*Author of original report: IMPORTANT UPDATE

Daniel Amalbert refused to let me speak over the phone to describe my issue, so I am speaking here with a loud voice.

A highly dissatisfied client of Daniel Amalbert (supposed "web developer" and "designer") had approched me to clean up the mess that Daniel Amalbert had left behind. Aside from trying to pass off a lot of work as his own by simply downloading free plugins from the internet for WordPress and charging his customers large amounts of money claiming "he did it", Daniel also has caused a major delay in the launch of a business by over 3 months.

I called Daniel explaining that client had come to me asking for help to fix the cart system on the site, and I would like for him to take care of it and that I would pay for his time and services. Daniel answered the call immediately hostile, and telling me that he is out of the "office" and "out and about". After offering to call him back at a more convenient time for him, he said no, that if I would tell him what the problem is now, that he would try to help me. I explained that the problem relies with the cart not functioning, and that one of the plugins he had installed to manage this failed to function correctly. After I told him at the intro of the call that I am a web developer as well, he now had the audacity to say "do you know what a back end is" and "do you know what wordpress is", when telling me to look at the settings in WordPress. Daniel started getting illogically angry at me over the phone, and began swearing, in what seemed to be the temper tantrum of a 4 year old that just learned to swear. Throughout all of this, and maintaining my composure, I finally asked "why are you being so hostile? I am simply asking you for assistance with what you put together and am willing to pay you for your time." Daniel lost his temper and was a complete wreck.

I recommend that if you come across Daniel Amalbert, do NOT hire him for services. You will most likely get unfinished work, a number of broken things, a lower bank balance, and a severely bad attitude if you ever ask for support or assistance along with a LOT of aggravation and agression from Daniel. His poor work ethic and bad attitude will probably cost your company lots of money and headaches as it did for my clients, and work will remain unfinished.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniel-Amalbert/internet/Daniel-Amalbert-iampropscom-False-advertising-of-services-refuses-to-complete-work-lef-1140794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniel Amalbert

Update

AUTHOR: - ()

Daniel has made good on his word and completed the work as he advertised. Due to his willingness to work through our problems, we expect to hire him again for future projects.

Important Update

AUTHOR: - ()

Original poster here with an important update: Please disregard original post.

Daniel has made good on his word and completed the work as he advertised. Due to his willingness to work through our problems, we expect to hire him again for future projects.

IMPORTANT UPDATE

AUTHOR: - ()

Original poster here with an important update:

PLEASE DISREGARD THE ORIGINAL POST.

Daniel has made good on his word and completed the work as he advertised. Due to his willingness to work through our problems, we expect to hire him again for future projects.