Complaint Review: Daniel Banks

• Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: russ — Mt Sterling Kentucky United States of America
Daniel Banks
135 College street, Winchester,Ky Internet, Kentucky United States of America

Daniel Banks Tile it up He is using my pictures of my tile jobs on his website, I think it is fraud and misleading Internet, Kentucky

It was brought to my attention this weekend of March the 10th of 2013 by another tile contractor that a company called "Tile it up" at www.tileitup.net is using photos of my work on his website. When he was contacted about this, he got very rude and vulgar.

He has been asked to remove my pictures from his website and they are still on there as of March the 12th 2013. It is fraud and illegal, my pictures are copyrighted and it is very misleading to the ones who may want tile work done.

I felt very disrespected that someone would throw my pictures on their site to make them look good when it was hard work done by my own hands.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniel-Banks/Internet-Kentucky-40391/Daniel-Banks-Tile-it-up-He-is-using-my-pictures-of-my-tile-jobs-on-his-website-I-think-it-1027751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniel Banks