Complaint Review: Daniel Gordon, PC

• Updated: Fri, February 13, 2009

• Reported By:portland Oregon
Daniel Gordon, PC
4023 W 1st Ave Eugene, Oregon Albania

Daniel Gordon, PCDaniel Gordon, PC.... A Puppet For Capital One Daniel N Gordon and assoc. have been harassing me about a Capital One crdit card. I was paying Capital one throug hmy Checking acccout every month with automotic withdrawls. When they suddenly stopped I assumed it was b.c the debt was paid. However, about 2 years later I received a judgement in the mail from Daniel Grodon. My prinicpal of 900 with Capital One ballonned into 2,977, Eugene Oregon

*Consumer Comment: Good for you!

This is crazy. I paid and now they want more money. Daniel N. Gordon has also failed to send me my accont balance that I have asked for over five times. This is because they want me to continue to pay. I hate them. I have contacted a lawyer who will now be handeling my case.

Nlh
portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2008 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniel-Gordon-PC/Eugene-Oregon/Daniel-Gordon-PCDaniel-Gordon-PC-A-Puppet-For-Capital-One-Daniel-N-Gordon-and-assoc-378645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniel Gordon, PC

Good for you!

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

Get that lawyer and go get him!