Complaint Review: Daniel H. Fox, Esquire, FHA All Day

• Submitted: Tue, June 09, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 29, 2009

• Reported By:Clermont Florida
Daniel H. Fox, Esquire, FHA All Day
2750 NE 185th St Unit 302 Aventura, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 305-931-4548
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Daniel H. Fox, Esquire, FHA All Day Failure to Represent! Aventura Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: How to "Deal" with Attorney Daniel H. Fox in Florida

I hired Mr. Daniel H. Fox, Esquire to help me with a loan modification back in January. I learned today that there are a great many people that got stung as I did in trying to do the right thing. I also found out today, that until today my Mortgage company never heard from Mr. Fox. This guy apparently has a few different company's that he works through, as I stated above I started with him at the latter part of January with a company called FHA all day.

I gave him $3400 to represent me and have submitted to him my personal information twice, I talked to him once on the phone in april, he assured me I could call him anytime and that the Mortgage Company's are real slow and a few weeks behind. I told him I have been trying to get a hold of him for weeks, he said he has been having phone troubles.

He now has a new voice message that doesn't even put you with a real person, Its impossible to contact him. His e-mail from the florida bar is not valid, I have left numerous messages and they have yet to be returned. I have never received any correspondence of the status of my case (as his voice mail states I would) as a matter of fact, in the last 5 months I have never gotten anything from him. His case worker's e-mail has changed twice that I know of and doesn't work today. I've been in law enforcement for 21 years and I think its time that this guy gets investigated.

To help me and other's get there money back and to stop others from being victimized by this guy. The irony is that he is still in good standings with the Florida Bar. What does it take? I also understand the Attorney General of Massachusetts has issues with him.

Sam4not
Clermont, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniel-H-Fox-Esquire-FHA-All-Day/Aventura-Florida-33180/Daniel-H-Fox-Esquire-FHA-All-Day-Failure-to-Represent-Aventura-Florida-460209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniel H. Fox, Esquire, FHA All Day

#1 Consumer Suggestion

How to "Deal" with Attorney Daniel H. Fox in Florida

AUTHOR: Jonathan - (U.S.A.)

I too was taken by this shiester and his multitude of Company names.

I retained him last September. I have been trying to get my money back since mid-May. ($1495.00).

To date, I have filed complaints with the Florida, New York and Nevada Attorneys General (I was solicited by "The Loan Modification Group" in New York, I live in Nevada). I have also filed complaints with the South Florida BBB, and the Florida Bar in Tallahassee. The Bar was VERY helpful, and they also have a "Victims Assistance Fund" where you can file for Damages/money lost.

This crook needs to be STOPPED from stealing the last dime out of people's pockets.

Go online, download the forms and file complaints with EVERYBODY!

Good Luck!