Complaint Review: Daniel Hui Electronic

• Submitted: Tue, May 29, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 29, 2012

• Reported By: Marty — Hampton Internet United States of America
Daniel Hui Electronic

Daniel Hui Electronic Met on Tradekey, claimed to be Christian, half up front half COD. Sent 200usd to bank of china. No word from Him since. SCAM Artist Internet

I requested information on tradekey for a supplier of Sony and Apple products. Mr. Hui contacted me and was very professional. He even called several times to put me at ease. He proclaimed to be a Christian and honorable man so I felt more at ease using bank transfer even though my policy is to use PayPal or such services.

Simply enough, I got nothing in return except a lesson, don't use western union or bank transfer and stick to my guns. I lost $200 and I have to listen to my fiance say I told you so.

Daniel Hui is a scam artist and if you're not a paid member on tradekey they will not defend you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2012 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniel-Hui-Electronic/internet/Daniel-Hui-Electronic-Met-on-Tradekey-claimed-to-be-Christian-half-up-front-half-COD-S-890110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniel Hui Electronic