Complaint Review: Daniel Hunter Representing ACS Fast Cash International

• Updated: Tue, June 09, 2009

• Reported By:Hayward California
Daniel Hunter Representing ACS Fast Cash International
Milpitas, California U.S.A.

Daniel Hunter Representing ACS Fast Cash International Tried to scam money from saying I owed it to Fast Cash International Milpitas California

Mr. Martin Brown, called my work number and represented an attorney that needed to talk to me asap. Then this so called attorney, Mr. Daniel Hunter read an affidavit that specified the fact that I was being sued on three charges of fraud, lying in an application and something else. That this was going to happen the same afternoon, and my court date was the following day. For some money that I supposedly borrow in the internet, what made mad is the fact that he read to me my e-mail address, last 4 of my social and the names of the acquantancies I normally write on any loan application I had ever filed or obtained. These people have access to our private information. To the detail. And even after I confronted them with the truth read on this reports web site. He still had somebody fake a voice and said this person was my friend who was calling mad for me not paying my loans. And even after that contacted my other friend and threaten him and his wife that their credit was going to get ruined for not giving me the so call important message. These people are real serious about getting your information. I know I don't owe anybody money on the internet, and it gets frustrating not being able to do anything.

Manuela
Hayward, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniel-Hunter-Representing-ACS-Fast-Cash-International/Milpitas-California-945/Daniel-Hunter-Representing-ACS-Fast-Cash-International-Tried-to-scam-money-from-saying-I-o-460119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniel Hunter Representing ACS Fast Cash International