Complaint Review: Daniel J. Ball - R And Ds Burly Bullies

• Submitted: Sun, May 03, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 02, 2012

• Reported By:Crown Point New York
Daniel J. Ball - R And Ds Burly Bullies
14 Vermont Ave. Queensbury, New York U.S.A.

Daniel J. Ball (AKA) R And Ds Burly Bullies He intentially breeched a breeding contract, told me to take him to court, SO I did take hime to court, I WON in court, he refuses to honor the Judges Judgement of $1515.00, and refuses to return the puppy. Queensbury New York

*Author of original report: Daniel Ball is Still Up to NO Good! He has changed his address and phone number AGAIN now it is 518-654-9905, Lake LaZerne, NY

*Consumer Comment: want ad digest posting

Do not do Business with Daniel J. Ball, AKA as R and Ds Burly Bullies....

We signed a breeding contract in June 08' which clearly stated that I would get a breeding with a stud dog he owned by the name of "Tyson" for a
8 week old -Olde English Bulldogge puppy I had by the name of "Tank".

(Prior to this contract), Dan had made first contact with me a year prior 07' , we had met, e-mailed, and talked on the phone quite a few times, so he had my trust.

Since I had no reason not to trust him I let him take the Olde puppy "Tank" prior to me getting my breeding,(which was a big mistake on my part), my female was due soon to come into heat . But, in the contract it stated that he would not get full ownership or the reg. papers turned over until I received at least two heathly pups from the above breeding. ( At this time I am still the only owner of Tank).

When I contacted him and told him that my female is in heat, He refused to return my calls, tells me that the male I was to breed with Died of heat stroke, refuses to see me, tells me I will never see his dogs, or my puppy again.Then he proceeds to tell me this is a civil matter and to take him to court. I took him to civil court on (August 08') and I WON! He refuses to honor the Court Judgement, which at this time is $1515.00, I've served him with more court papers and he refused them, when finally served by a Sheriff he never legally answered the questionaire as deemed by the court, therefore he is now in contempt of court.

Daniel showed his true colors in court that day, he snapped at the judge, and made himself look like an idiot.

Everything he has told me was a lie, he said he had a very nice kennel set up, (he lives in a beat up trailer, with a tiny back yard), he has at least four adult dogs and most times 1-2 litters of puppies all in a small beat up trailer along with a human family of four. He keeps dogs in crates stacked on top of each other, and keeps dogs seperated by keeping them in his children's bedrooms. He told me he owned his own place (he lied, he rents). Told me that he paid top dollar for all his dogs, come to find out most of his dogs he ripped-off from other breeders, which he never paid for, he still owes money or pups back on them. He has breeders/people in Pa., Florida, Spain, and several in New York that he has ripped-off,and I bet there is more. He told me that everyone he dealt with took advantage of him and ripped him off when the truth is the total opposite, (he ripped them off). I have proof.

I want to warn others about the un-ethical methods of
Daniel J. Ball of R and Ds Burly Bullies located in Queensbury, NY. If I can help prevent just one more person from falling victim to him, then my loss will be worth it. Proceed with caution when dealing with him.....

Crown Point, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2009 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniel-J-Ball-R-And-Ds-Burly-Bullies/Queensbury-New-York-12804/Daniel-J-Ball-AKA-R-And-Ds-Burly-Bullies-He-intentially-breeched-a-breeding-contract-448407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniel J. Ball - R And Ds Burly Bullies

AUTHOR: Torri - (U.S.A.)

Daniel Ball  "Dan" 518-654-9905, Lake LaZerne, New York this is his "NEW" Contact Information, since he is still up to "No Good" and is still scamming people thru the Want Ad Digest.Com.

He is now advertising CKC, AKC English Bulldogs for sale. Says that they are Reg. and will send papers but he never does, he will take deposits and then there is NO puppy and then change his number so that you can not find him. He is No Good and lies, lies, lies, he will give you a sob story of how everyone has done bad to him, and try to get you to feel sorry for him. Do not fall for it this is part of his scam. I have had numerous calls since my incident with him 3 years ago, of more victims of Dan's  (which I never  did receive a penny from him ).
 PLEASE , do not fall victim to Dan, of R and D's Burly Bullies ( which I believe that he probably has also changed the name of his kennel by now)   Dan is a parasite and will feast on anyone willing to let him.

I now myself have nothing to gain, but I do have one mission and that is to do everything possible to help  prevent this from happening to another innocent  family.

want ad digest posting

AUTHOR: lb316 - (United States of America)

http://www.wantaddigest.com/forsale/wantad.asp?onlineid=ASRYH05&adid=A00026&classifieds=Pet Dog Puppies&eclass2=Animal

This just posted, we have run into a similar situation with this man...hope this helps.