Complaint Review: Daniel J Hines

• Updated: Wed, December 15, 2010

• Reported By: Gradejohn — Memphis Tennessee United States of America
Daniel J Hines
2680 Lehman RD UNIT 501 Cincinatti, Ohio United States of America

Daniel J Hines Headphonesdepot.com Theft. Slow shipping. Accepted return. Lied. Cincinatti, Ohio

Purchased an iPod touch for my son's birthday. Item was listed as factory refurbished. Seller waited nearly three weeks to ship, missing my son's birthday.

When item arrived, it did not appear to be refurbished by Apple, and in fact was dead on arrival. I returned it immediately, by certified mail.

Item arrived and I wrote asking if he could process my refund. On November 3, he responded: "I did issue your refund. should hit the account in 5 to 7 days."

I waited 10 business days before I wrote again. He has not once responded.

I have filed with my bank who is investigating and have contacted the cincinatti police.

Cincinatti is not TOO far of a drive. Hmmm.

Beware. This guy needs to be in jail.

I mean, why ship an item at all if the inclination was to rip me off???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2010 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniel-J-Hines/Cincinatti-Ohio-45204/Daniel-J-Hines-Headphonesdepotcom-Theft-Slow-shipping-Accepted-return-Lied-Cincin-671804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniel J Hines