Complaint Review: Daniel Kenneth Dekleine

• Updated: Sun, July 28, 2013

• Reported By: Susanne Gonzales DeKleine — Hopatcong New Jersey
Daniel Kenneth Dekleine
7 zeek way hopatcong blloomfield, New Jersey USA

Daniel Kenneth Dekleine Stole credit cards from his deceased sons wallet and used them after his son passed away! blloomfield New Jersey

*Author of original report: Daniel Kenneth Dekleine disgrace to mankind!

I was married to Daniel Kenneth Dekleine and we had 2 children together, Daniel Robert and Sarah Elizabeth. He was a dead beat dad to say the least never hardly saw his children and same with the child support! We were married only 3 years. Through the 22 years after our divorce, i have watched him destroy one life after another! Our son Danny recently passed away several months ago from an unexpected brain aneurism.He was found in his car in a parking lot, Danny was only 25 years old! Dan told me that he would sign for the release of our sons car and identify our son's body! He said he wanted to spare my daughter and myself any further heartache. The truth of the matter is, he went to the police dept and stole money and credit cards from my sons wallet and used them 3 days after our son died! I have to have fundraisers to pay for our son's funeral expense. He is now out there scamming others! He needs to put in jail for life! Several years back he went to jail for operating an odometer roll back scam. He was the ring leader.When the police had a warrant to search his house he had over 350,000.00 cash in a box in his closet while he owed me one yeras child support at 107.00 a week for two children! He turned all involved in and only did several months of an 8 year sentence! However! This is the lowest!!! Who steald from their dead sons wallet! Only Dan Dekleine! Pleaes get him off the streets! A mother's plea!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2013 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniel-Kenneth-Dekleine/blloomfield-New-Jersey/Daniel-Kenneth-Dekleine-Stole-credit-cards-from-his-deceased-sons-wallet-and-used-them-af-1070734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniel Kenneth Dekleine

Daniel Kenneth Dekleine disgrace to mankind!

AUTHOR: Susanne Gonzales DeKleine - ()

I just recently found out several days ago through my sister in law who has power of attorney over my deceased son's estate, that my ex husband fradulently ordered checks in my son's name 2 months after my Danny died and made several checks out to certain individuals including to a Doctor for Botox in the thousands of dollars and signed my son's name! There was no money in the acount however! All these individuals were ripped of by my ex husband Daniel Kenneth Dekleine! How low can one get to do this to your son's memory! The gut rentching heartache of losing my baby boy is bad enough without having the added stress of this low life individual who destroys one life after another! I don't understand why he is not in jail! I also found out just the other day from Mr. Dekleines sister that he stole his dads credit cards and used them while his dad was in a coma on a ventilator! Will this criminal activity ever stop! Mr. Dekleine is so arrogant that he thinks he is above the law! I pray to God that he gets caught and spends many years in jail where he belongs!