Complaint Review: Daniel Levy Symtek Solutions

• Submitted: Fri, January 02, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, September 06, 2011

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Daniel Levy Symtek Solutions
1137 San Michelle Way Palm Beach Gardens, Florida U.S.A.

Daniel Levy Kevin Rubel Symtek Solutions Daniel Levy Symtek solutions is a thief and liar Palm Beach Gardens Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: DL EMAIL

*Consumer Comment: I was scammed by Daniel Austin Levy too!!

*Consumer Suggestion: they have new partners , melissa buck , robert consalvo jr , beware of these names

*Consumer Comment: I have file a lawsuit and my attorneys are looking for as many people to file Class Action

*Author of original report: *UPDATE ..

The only person I dealt with the entire time was Daniel Levy and his shady business practice. I would like an email from anyone who has dealt with Daniel Levy. Please write me and tell me exactly what type of dealing you had with this man. I have filed a law suit against him and I would like to hear your stories as well. I will be launching my website soon.

Cheated by daniel levy
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2009 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniel-Levy-Symtek-Solutions/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-33418/Daniel-Levy-Kevin-Rubel-Symtek-Solutions-Daniel-Levy-Symtek-solutions-is-a-thief-and-liar-407160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniel Levy Symtek Solutions

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

DL EMAIL

AUTHOR: D L - (United States of America)

Please contact me directly to work out a payment plan. Unfortunately some of the investments placed had not worked out as planned, I apologize.

Investarholdings@gmail.com

I was scammed by Daniel Austin Levy too!!

AUTHOR: scammedbydanlevy - (United States of America)

I met Dan as Michael Remdey with Investar Holdings a few months ago!  His real name is Daniel Austin Levy, but he changes his name, company, address and phone number often to continue scamming people.

He stole $1800 from me, and $2500 from my friend.

He is a sociopath and does nothing but lie and scam.  He sounds sweet and charming and "seems" to really know his stuff.  He is smooth talking and you will believe every word he tells you.

Dan told me his "investment" was as safe as putting your money in a bank account.  He sent and signed contracts with me and told me that my initial investment was "guaranteed."  He is a con artist who claims he has a sports arbitrage program and he make returns of 50% weekely.  Really he does not do arbitrage at all.  He is addicted to gambling and just bets straight up (and loses) everyone's money.

I invested $1800 and he would send me weekly "numbers" and reports telling me how much money I was making.  When my account grew to over $5000, I asked for a withdrawl of just over half.  It never came, he stalled and gave me a million excuses...and finally he told me Bookmakers processors had be seized and shut down and I couldn't get my money out.  All of which was BS.

He claims he works for Bookmaker and they pay his phone bill, computer, office space, etc...but this is all a lie.  He claims he is a big shot in the gambling world and has all these connections.

We actually became "friends" and I was able to get alot of information about him and his life.  We talked every day and I saved every email, chat session, photo, etc.  I will be taking full legal action against Mr. Levy and I can provide his full details to anyone who was also scammed and would like to go to the authorities.  It is hard to press charges when he used fake names, addresses, corporations...but I have ALL his real info.

He brags of millions of dollars in offshore accounts in Malta, but really he lives in a tiny apartment in Santa Clara, CA and drives a Honda Civic.

When all of his lies finally caught up to him, he broke down and told me everything.  I have his "confessions" saved on chat.  No one has ever made money.  He just takes everyone's money and gambles it away (no arbitrage.)  He uses fake names/corporations to hide behind.  That way he isn't responsible for his "fake" contracts he signs with you.  He wasn't my "friend" and stole my money and lied to me about it for months.

He also claims to invest in Forex, stocks, etc. and sells shelf corporations and tradelines.  All of this is all a scam too.  He will just steal your money and you will never see a thing from him.  Search for him on Ripoff Report and you will see all the trouble/scams he has been involved in.

He has used the names Daniel Austin Levy, Daniel Levy, David Likten/Lichten, Michael Remdey and I am sure countless others.  He has had the companies Symtek Solutions, Investar Holdings, Incorpo Enterprises, New Business Network Solutions.  (These are ones that I KNOW of...but may be many others.)

Known emails he uses/has used are:  investarholdings@gmail.com, mds_investments@msn.com, freedomapprovals@gmail.com,info@thenbns.com.

His current phone number is:  408-550-3220, but I am sure he will change as soon as I post this.

He lives (and "works") out of the Bay Area....Santa Clara/San Jose area.  But will claim he is from Palo Alto.  He may or may not work with a girl name Kristina (in the photo.)  He claims this is his girlfriend of 5 years, but there is NO way she can actually live with him and not know what is going on, so I believe she may be an accomplice.

The photo of his ID posted on here IS him, but the birthdate has been doctored.  His real birthdate is:  02/13/87.  That's right, a 24 year old has stolen and scammed half a million dollars (or more) from people!!

He is originally from Palm Beach Gardens, FL and has scammed people there as well.  His family is still in that area.  His Dad is an attorney there, maybe that is why he thinks he can get away with his crimes.  I have his parents info, family/friends, contacts, his SSN, addresses, IDs, etc. which I will be giving to the authorities in both FL and CA.

Let's get this guy and get our money back, and make sure he NEVER scams someone again.  He deserves to be in jail.

PEOPLE BEWARE!!!

Daniel Austin Levy is a con artist, scammer, sociopath/psychopath, liar, gambling addict, and terrible person who has no conscience.  He needs to be stopped!!!

#3 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Troy - (U.S.A.)

I to was ripped off of 27,000 dollars from these thieves .. they are ripping off everyone , I AM LOCATED LOCAL TO THEM AND THERE FAKE SET UP ON PGA BLVD IN PALM BEACH GARDENS ...

AUTHOR: Fred B - (U.S.A.)

I have file a lawsuit and my attorneys are looking for as many people to file Class Action. Please Contact me IMMEDIATLEY. We all seem to have the same story from these two. We have alot more valuable information then you could imagine.

*UPDATE ..

AUTHOR: Cheated by daniel levy - (U.S.A.)

Daniel Levy President of Symtek solutions took thousands of dollars from me approximately 6 months ago with promises of setting up Colorado Corps and tradelines and getting me funded. I have a signed contract with him and it specifically states that if he is unable to get me funding that he will have to return my money. During the initial interest on my part, he would answer the phone whenever I called him and he would meet you anywhere you wanted him to in South FL. Once he collected the money however, you were on your own. He stopped answering phone calls and texts and it became everyone else's fault but his why the funding wasn't going through. He specifically gave me his word that he had done this before and that he gotten numerous individuals and businesses funded and it was a routine process for his company which was a virtual office set up through Regus.com. The time has come for him to return my money and he is blaming his vendors for not coming through and keeping his money. My response to that is this. He took on numerous clients, all with the same promise to get them funded and he has not funded one person!!. He has a partner, Kevin Rubel and he is not answering phone calls either. The only person I dealt with the entire time was Daniel Levy and his shady business practice. I filed a report on Craigslist.com a few days ago and he had it removed. I also received a text message and email from him saying that he would have the money on 12/30 or 12/31 and he wanted my bank account so he could process my refund. That was probably the 5th or 6th lie about getting me my refund. Nothing in my account yet. Thank you for the emails I have received so far. I will put excerts of your emails on my new website. I would like to continue to receive emails from anyone who has dealt with Daniel Levy. Please write me and tell me exactly what type of dealing you had with this man. I have filed a law suit against him and I would like to hear your stories as well. I will be launching my website soon. The address will be DanielLevyStoleMyMoney.com Thank you for your time. You can contact me at (((Redacted))). Cheated by daniel levy Orlando, Florida