Complaint Review: Daniel N Gordon, Matthew Aylworth, Eleanor Tami

• Updated: Mon, February 17, 2014

• Reported By: susan — Washington United States of America
Daniel N Gordon, Matthew Aylworth, Eleanor Tami
4023 west 1st Ave Eugene, Tennessee United States of America

Daniel N Gordon, Matthew Aylworth, Eleanor Tami Jane Doe employees DNG is not licensed in WA State and I won my law suit aginst them Eugene, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: Thank you for the follow-up

*Author of original report: Daniel N Gordon

*Consumer Comment: Thank you, RipOff Report

*Author of original report: Daniel N. Gordon Mathew R. Aylworth American Express and NCO

*Author of original report: Pinocchio m Aylworth Dumb a** Gordon and s***** Tami

*Consumer Comment: Need Help with Daniel Gordon Suit

*Consumer Comment: Thank you

*Author of original report: Class action lawsuit 150 attorney that work for Nco / Amex

Daniel N. Gordon was sued in WA State, Snyder v. Daniel N. Gordon Case No:2:11-cv-01379 Judge Richard A. Jones on September 10, 2012 ruled that DNG is acting like a debt collector and needs to be licsend in WA.(Federal Cort Western Washington Seattle.

I have enough evidence to bury DNG,Aylworth, E. Tami, NCO and American Express for fraud ,forgery,purgery. Anyone that needs help fighting these clowns I can help. These monsters need to be stopped and pay for what they have done to thousands of people.Lets garnish their pay checks ,put a lien on their home and steal their bank accounts just like they have done to us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniel-N-Gordon-Matthew-Aylworth-Eleanor-Tami/Eugene-Tennessee-97402/Daniel-N-Gordon-Matthew-Aylworth-Eleanor-Tami-Jane-Doe-employees-DNG-is-not-licensed-in-968655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniel N Gordon, Matthew Aylworth, Eleanor Tami

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

You might be interested in this Rip-Off Report.

Daniel N Gordon

AUTHOR: Sharon - ()

How could you get a judgment? Were you served with documents before the court date?

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

Hello Susan: Thank you for your updates. Could you run your comments through spell-check and grammar-check in a Word document before you post them here?  It will help us to better understand what this collection agency is doing to consumers. Thank you very much for your hard work for the victims.

Daniel N. Gordon Mathew R. Aylworth American Express and NCO

AUTHOR: susan - ()

American Express sold a debt to NCO and NCO hired Daniel N. Gordon ..DNG lied in court and used Amex as the Plaintiff but Amex sold the account to NCO . DNG should of used NCO as the plaintiff instead of Amex.  why?? Because its defrauding the court and NCO is hiding behind amex by violating FDIC and the CFPB.. Long story short.... NCO used fake documents to win a judgment against me. Fake notary, fake documents, fake custodian of records etc...

EVEN the  courts helped DNG delete files from court records and made court documents disappear? CRAZY  RIGHT!!! But it really happened. DNG and NCO did everything possible so I couldn't win in court so I finally agreed to settle because no matter what I did they were going to win illegally. So I signed there contract and made  my check to Amex  purposely to see who was going to cash it . Guess what NCO cashed my check when DNG swore in court he was retained by Amex . I have everything in writing from there attorney Mathew R. Aylworth .

Aylworth lied to the judge and lied in his deposition and Discoverys . In the mean time it took  a month for DNG to get Amex to sign the agreement lol.. Finally we received the signed document and it was a photo copied signature of A Richard Kier.. And a really bad job might I say . In the mean time NCO cashed my check when NCO was not( assigned) to my account, another lie from Aylworth, not only did he lie to judge Bui, he also lied in all his briefs. Disgusting.. Did you think I was going to forget all your bull s*** lies ???

Bottom line Amex, NCO and DNG have committed fraud and Tax fraud I might add since I just received a letter from American Express FSB claiming they are the creditors which is total bulls*** Aylworth. You know I have proof it was sold in a portfolio, evidence from DNG office and none of the amounts the account was sold for and paid off match. I will make sure every single one of you will pay for everything you have done And then some . Lol your a PEICE of crap because tax fraud you can't hide from and no one will help you. How stupid do you think I am. I recently just sent everything in to the federal reserve and the IRS. What's funny is the federal I.D Amex used wasn't Even theirs. I wonder who's I.D? They were using maybe NCO.  Good luck you scum bags you get everything you deserve..

xoxo LOSERS

PPP

Pinocchio m Aylworth Dumb a** Gordon and s***** Tami

AUTHOR: IRS - ()

These clowns are numbered. Keep all your paper work if you were abused by these clowns because they are going down town to the pokey. Lol worst nightmare ever. They will lie, steal, and forged documents in court to win a judgment . These crooks will be going to jail soon. Oh I for got to mention tax fraud.  Complete idiots

Need Help with Daniel Gordon Suit

AUTHOR: coolmom - ()

Daniel Gordon has sued me, and apparently won a judgement.  I don't even have the money to file for bankruptcy let alone a judgment that Wells Fargo already got a tax write-off for.  Seems strange that two people can benefit financially from one debt. I am a single mother of two lovely children, I was in graduate school & got a divorce all at once.  I am now, after 6 years of grad school & internship, am a fabulous professional (money will come in time). I don't know what to do or which way to turn.

AUTHOR: Fredo - (USA)

Hello Susan: Thank you for warning the public about this business. What you've written here sounds very interesting, but it's hard to follow. Could you use spell-check and grammar-check before you submit a complaint?

Class action lawsuit 150 attorney that work for Nco / Amex

AUTHOR: susan - (United States of America)

Big class action lawsuit google Catherine Anderson in NY Amex suit is against Amex/ Nco and 150 attorneys net working services, who have claimed they been retained by Amex and use Amex as the plaintiff when Nco is the real assignee (plaintiff.) Anyone that has been sued for more than you owe from these firms /Nco anyone that has already paid and their trying to collect again and keep garnishing your pay checks or bank accounts. Anyone still in ligation. Pls contact that firm for help. Good luck