Complaint Review: Daniel N. Gordon P.C Attorneys And Counselors At Law

• Updated: Wed, October 28, 2009

• Reported By: John smith — Middle Village New York USA
Daniel N. Gordon P.C Attorneys And Counselors At Law
111 2nd ave eugene, Oregon United States of America

Daniel N. Gordon P.C Attorneys And Counselors At Law Scott lowery, Denver Colo Be advised that Daniel N Gordon is part of the Scott Lowery law office in Denver, colo and making in excess of $350 million $ in rip offs. Gordon is part of the company called Collect America eugene, Oregon

*Consumer Suggestion: Daniel N Gordon..lol

*Consumer Suggestion: Daniel N Gordon..lol

Daniel N Gordon is part of an organization called COLLECT AMERICA which is headed by Scott Lowery Law office in Denver, Colo. This outfit has branches all over the US in an effort to take some of complaints off they shoulders that they have received over the years. This outfit last year has made over $350 million and no body knows how much of that was due to illegal pressure and intimidation. I know because I received over a 100 calls from them and it took a complaint to the state Attorney Generals office to stop them. But that did stop them..they just passed my telephone number to one of those other satellite office when the calls have started again even after they admitted I was not the person they were looking for. Guess that was to get the AG off their backs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2009 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniel-N-Gordon-PC-Attorneys-And-Counselors-At-Law/eugene-Oregon-/Daniel-N-Gordon-PC-Attorneys-And-Counselors-At-Law-Scott-lowery-Denver-Colo-Be-advised-490706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniel N. Gordon P.C Attorneys And Counselors At Law

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Daniel N Gordon..lol

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

I too fell prey to Mr. (and I use the term loosely) Gordon's way of doing business in the debt collection industry. I use my own system I developed over the years now, but a simple cease and desist from the alleged debtor, certified mail to his office, would suffice to stop the harassing calls.

I've also learned over the years to include a NO THIRD PARTY contact AND NO FURTHER COLLECTION ACTIVITY clause as well, which prevents the "moving around" to different offices. :)

I AM a collection agencies WORST nightmare, as a certain well-known individual that talks about debt collectors in the media knows. ;)

#2 Consumer Suggestion