Complaint Review: Daniel N. Gordon, P.C.

• Submitted: Thu, June 03, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, June 24, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Daniel N. Gordon, P.C.
4023 W 1st Av Eugene, Oregon United States of America

Daniel N. Gordon, P.C. Need a little help here...anyone Eugene Oregon

*Consumer Comment: Daniel N Gordon

*Author of original report: response to request for email

*General Comment: Mr Daniel N Gordon PC Eugene OR

I previously owned a store..  I obtained credit cards to purchase product for my store under the corporation.  I dissolved the corporation and closed the store 2 years ago. I NEVER signed a personal guarantee to these corporate credit cards. At the time...none of these credit cards even showed up on my personal credit report.  I hired an attorney at that time after I received many calls from the credit card companies and then from many collections agencies trying to collect from me.  My attorney asked them to produce the alleged "personal guarantee" I allegedly signed...they never could, because it didn't exist.  A year went by and now I received a letter from the "Daniel N. Gordon" demanding half of the debt from one of the credit card companies.  An now...all of the credit card debts are listed against my personal credit report.  I don't want to have to retain a lawyer again for yet more money...unless I have to...I'm scared after reading what a scum bag this guy is...any advise...please?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2010 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniel-N-Gordon-PC/Eugene-Oregon-97402/Daniel-N-Gordon-PC-Need-a-little-help-hereanyone-Eugene-Oregon-610015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniel N. Gordon, P.C.

Daniel N Gordon

AUTHOR: TC - (United States of America)

Just would like to discuss your situation, more in a non-public setting. Just alittle more private that way.

response to request for email

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

what do you want me to email?

#3 General Comment

Mr Daniel N Gordon PC Eugene OR

AUTHOR: TC - (United States of America)

Can you e-mail me, i'm involved in a law suite against him right now. tinacole01@comcast.net