Complaint Review: Daniel N Gordon

• Submitted: Tue, April 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 29, 2008

• Reported By:vancouver Washington
Daniel N Gordon
4023 W 1st Ave Eugene, Oregon U.S.A.

Daniel N Gordon, Attorney threatened lawsuit if I didnt pay the lawyer for a fee I owed to the lender. Eugene Oregon

Somehow the firm got my new number and address (Stalkers?) and called my house telling the original person who answered the phones that they were attorneys and were searching for me. (Violation of confidentiality.)
I then called them back, some woman got on the phone and said the firm had been hired to file a lawsuit against me for a debt I owed. I told them I was only working 2 days a week and making less then $300 a month and she said if I didnt pay DANIEL GORDON $50 dollars by the end of THIS month (which is 3 days away) they would continue with the law suit.
So I am going to tell her to bite me.

Breanna
vancouver, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2008 12:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniel-N-Gordon/Eugene-Oregon-97402/Daniel-N-Gordon-Attorney-threatened-lawsuit-if-I-didnt-pay-the-lawyer-for-a-fee-I-owed-to-329421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniel N Gordon