Complaint Review: Daniel P. Birkett

• Updated: Thu, July 26, 2012

• Reported By: Gary — Langley British Columbia Canada
Daniel P. Birkett
770 Fisgard street Victoria, British Columbia United States of America

Daniel P. Birkett I was asked to Invest money from someone I thought was a good friend. I have known him for over a year and we met almost every week in a pub. I gave him $10000 and was told I would get $7000 back on m Victoria, British Columbia

I met Daniel Birkett  back a few years ago . He was a regular at the pub I hung out at in Victoria BC Canada.
He say's he was an investment banker . We met almost every week at the pub.
I got a car accident claim  last summer and Dan told me he could make some money off it for me if I invested it.
I gave him $5000 at first and he told me later that month I was making money.
About two months later he met me again and said he had a great opportunity to invest in stocks and that I could make some quick cash he asked for $5000 more. I trusted him and wired him $5000 more.

After a month he told me that I made $7000 on the investments and that he would wire me the money. That was two weeks ago.
I called and e-mailed but no answer. He is hard to get a hold of sometimes as he say's he is travelling on business.
I received an e-mail last week saying he would meet up with me and talk and then that was the last time we spoke.
I now have e-mailed and called and left many messages only to have nothing in return

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniel-P-Birkett/Victoria-British-Columbia-V8W0B8/Daniel-P-Birkett-I-was-asked-to-Invest-money-from-someone-I-thought-was-a-good-friend-I-917956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniel P. Birkett