Complaint Review: Daniel P Spencer

• Updated: Tue, September 07, 2010

• Reported By: pcoppa — damascus Oregon United States of America
Daniel P Spencer
4215 W Bell Dr, Las Vegas, Nv 89118 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Daniel P Spencer Daniel Laquerre, Ubuyit123.com ,Dishonest, Thief, Con-Artist, Las Vegas, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Apology to P Coppa and the trucking company

I want to alert anyone doing business with Daniel P Spencer, Daniel Laquerre or Ubuyit123.com, to be on the lookout.  This man has failed to make any payment on 7 different freight shipments that I set up for him as a freight transportation broker.  He promised to pay and went back on his word.  The total amount of all 7 shipments equal $3632.  He has not paid anything and has refused to return any of my calls, emails or faxes.

If you are doing business with him, I would stop immediately before you get too far in debt.  Take this as a warning that he could rip you off just like he did me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2010 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniel-P-Spencer/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Daniel-P-Spencer-Daniel-Laquerre-Ubuyit123com-Dishonest-Thief-Con-Artist-Las-Vegas-602605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniel P Spencer

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Apology to P Coppa and the trucking company

AUTHOR: ubuyit123.com - (United States of America)

Ubuyit123.com,llc. went insolvant on March 1, 2010. I sold the name ubuyit123.com to another company on march 10, 2010. The tax ID # to ubuyit123.com was 27-0830137. I apologize to Paul and the trucking for the situation that my company put you in. We extended credit to some of our clients and like this situation, Our clients have not paid and put us into a very bad situation. Due to the lack of funds and no financing to replace the shortfall of cash we were unable to pay bills and keep the company afloat. Should you have any questions please e-mail me at ubuyit123@yahoo.com