Complaint Review: Daniel Phillip Spencer Laquerre

• Submitted: Sat, March 10, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, July 08, 2012

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Daniel Phillip Spencer Laquerre
5921 LONE RANCH AVE LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

Daniel Phillip Spencer, CREATIVE FUNDING CONCEPTS, INC., SILVER MANAGEMENT CORPORATION, EXQUISITE PROPERTIES GROUP, LLC, DPS CONSULTING, LLC. Daniel Phillip Spencer Laquerre mortgage fraud, appraisal, appraised value, fraud, pushing appraised value, equity stripping, scam, overvalued LAS VEGAS Nevada

*General Comment: This person

*General Comment: Wow

*General Comment: Total Fraud!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Dear Paul, I have left my forwarding information on all rebuttals and have never heard from you ever. How interesting you hide behind this site!!

*Consumer Comment: Dan Spencer is a Liar

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 4 additional months after 2nd rebuttal and no return calls or inquirys from complaintant!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: OWNERS UPDATED REBUTTAL ON THIS FALSE REPORT FILED. PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH QUESTIONS. ALL MY INFORMATION ENCLOSED BELOW.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal to complaint 1 and response to rebuttal.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Dan Spencer is a FRAUD!

*Author of original report: Additional Names: Dan Spencer, Daniel Spencer, D. P. Spencer, D. Spencer, Creative Funding Concepts, Phil Spencer, Phillip Spencer, Dan Laquerre, Daniel Laquerre, Phil Laquerre, Phillip Laquerre,

WATCHOUT FOR THIS MAN!
Mr. Spencer will come to you with a pitch to pay you big bucks if you purchase a home through him. He brings you a property and says you can make a lot of money simply by purchasing the property. He will make the mortgage loan go through no matter what it takes. FRAUD or NOT. He will hire loan officers to do his dirty work. He cashes-out at closing and dispurses money to the buyer. None of which is disclosed to the lenders he works with. He works with an appraiser to push the value of the property. He will get you into an overpriced home. On average these homes are 100 to 150 thousand dollars overvalued. ALL PREVIOUS HOMES that have been purchased through him and his real estate agent MARCIE & RON HINZE have been foreclosed upon or have gone through a short sale. Mr. Spencer also has a gambling problem. He has been known to spend 20 to 50 thousand dollars per month on this habit. He is ALL talk. He will tell you he is a milti-millionaire with various properties and assets, all of which is a lie. He makes his money screwing people and has no consious. Mr. Spencer is very convincing so please beware.

Jason
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2007 02:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniel-Phillip-Spencer-Laquerre/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89131/Daniel-Phillip-Spencer-CREATIVE-FUNDING-CONCEPTS-INC-SILVER-MANAGEMENT-CORPORATION-EX-238717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniel Phillip Spencer Laquerre

#1 General Comment

This person

AUTHOR: Ride - ()

This person DOES NOT HAVE AN OFFICE at 5855 W Criag #101, Las Vegas NV 89130

#2 General Comment

Wow

AUTHOR: The Sister! - (United States of America)

I should have kept reading before I posted the above comment...I cannot believe you would consider yourself a multi millionere...lol...wow...you should be totally embarressed that you borrowed from your sister promising to pay back and did not..remember the single mother of 3.... And as far as giving away your assets...you are a total bullshit artist....you never owned anything.....more like reposessed...just like the house you supposedly "bought"  added a theatre..and inground pool....oh yea!!  it was not yours...you just paid rent.....whoopss...liar...that is all you do is lie to everyone...why don't you try getting a real job and earning money the real way...oh and one other thing....the above mentions that the other person hides behind a made up name??  ARE YOU KIDDING ME????  Daniel Paul Laquerre from Pawtucket RI ...you changed your name to Daniel Philip Spencer and change your kids names and move to Las Vegas????? Who does that ????   WHo is hiding???  But don't worry because what comes around goes around...you may have screwed me but you will get yours in the end!

#3 General Comment

Total Fraud!!

AUTHOR: The Sister! - (United States of America)

He borrowed his sisters credit card and told her he would pay her back and never finished paying back....that was over 2 years ago!! He did the same thing .....stopped taking phone calls and and does not respond to emails... If you can screw your own family...you will screw anyone!!

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Danielpspencer - (U.S.A.)

Paul, I have everything I do in black and white. It is amazing that you have to hide behind a web site instead of contacting me. Lets see, I have answered all questions regarding anything that was said on this site and also left my information for anyone wanting information. I have never heard back from you but I did a lot of research on Woolley Global and decided not to move forward. I negotiated in good faith and did not proceed. Some of my information came from Sid Gall who is also in Hollywood and is very well known. Paul, if you really wanted to know anything you would have contacted me thru Larry F our mutual friend and whom I have asked many times to have you call me. I have never heard back from you however, if you and your lawyers wish to cantact me any time, please do so. Last time I spoke to you, you were broke and could barely make it out to Las Vegas.

Paul you keep refering to all my business ventures that I am involved in. You keep refering to me stating that I am a multi-millionaire. Well, last year I gave away Twenty three million two hunderd dollars in real estate, artwork and cash. I don't know what that makes me, Charitable I guess!! I got rid of my Bentley, motorhome, three Mercedes Benz, one Jaguar, three trucks, retreat homes and sand dune toys. All of which is documented and in black and white. I will also give you access to this as well. I also sign the bottom af these reports with my real name and information, not fake names like yourself. Last one you signed was B Newbury Park, CA, this time it was Paul. At least you had the guts to put your first name. Any time you would like to go over anything please have the balls to call me. I will also leave my number again at the bottom of this entry.

Paul, Why do you call me a liar and then not confront me??? That is not normal behavior in business. Is it that you and your people were trying to pull a fast on me? If you feel more comfortable, Have Larry come to my office and I will go over all documentation with him. That way you can see what is real and only real. I don't work on fake deals nor have the time to deal with wannabe companies. I am offering this to you to put your mind at rest that I am real. Once again my contact Information is as follows:

Daniel P Spencer
5855 W craig Road ste 101
Las vegas, NV 89130
702-716-3654 - phone
702-259-8566 - fax

Dan Spencer is a Liar

AUTHOR: Professional - (U.S.A.)

I am forced to correct Mr. Spencers account of events with respect to Woolley Global and to confirm previous accusations laid against Mr. Spencer in RipOff Report.

Mr. Spencer committed to fund Woolley Global, his commitment was absolute. At his request, Woolley Global prepared the legal documents and Mr. Spencer subsequently received them. Additionally we provided our bona-fides for his diligence also at his request. We asked Mr. Spencer to provide us with his personal and professional reference information. It was after we asked for his personal and business references that he vanished.

In the weeks following our request for reference information, Woolley Global attempted to reach Mr. Spencer so that we could obtain his information and begin the terms of our agreement.

Telephone calls and emails directed to Mr. Spencer went unanswered. Weeks turned into months, still without returns or any contact from Mr. Spencer. When we tried to reach him via the telephone number he provided at the mortgage company he claimed to have owned, (he also claimed to have owned a private jet, the largest music recording studio in the South, a number of cemeteries and said he was in the process of building the largest resort somewhere around N. Dakota, etc., etc., all of which our attorneys were unable to confirm) the mortgage company told us he no longer works with the company and they informed us he was never the owner of the company and the split was not amicable.

When we were successful in reaching Mr. Spencer via telephone on two occasions during the weeks and months following our verbal agreement with Mr. Spencer, and Mr. Spencer always had the same comment... call me back in an hour. When we pressed him during these two telephone calls he reassured us of his commitment to our company and his commitment to fund. Although when we called back on the hour as requested, his calls went unanswered.

Please note, Mr. Spencer had ample opportunity to reach us to discuss any discrepancies he may have found during his supposed' efforts at diligence, but he did not. He never attempted to contact us nor the references we supplied to him. His statement that 'no one had heard of or knew Mr. Woolley' is false and a lie. He never mentioned anything about finding zero information about Mr. Woolley. Had he done so we could have easily provided him again with contact information and telephone numbers for his diligence. (Note, we did contact the Studios and producers whose contact information was supplied to Mr. Spencer at his request and they each denied ever receiving any contact from Mr. Spencer or his associates!) There is no question that Mr. Spencer lied in his statement above about his supposed research and inability to find information about Mr. Woolley.) Again, Mr. Spencer never stated to us that he had problems with diligence for Mr. Woolley, to the contrary, he continued to confirm his commitment and assured us that he was on board'.

After many weeks of our one-sided efforts to move forward with our agreement with Mr. Spencer, we came to the conclusion that there was to be no closure. Because of his disappearance we had no choice but to believe Mr. Spencer to be a fraud. His actions, or lack thereof, made us to believe him to be at least a dishonest man with unscrupulous methods or worse to have illegal dealings. Either way, it is our opinion that Mr. Spencer fraudulently entered into an agreement with Woolley Global, that he misrepresented himself, his ownership in other fictitious companies, his personal wealth, his professional contacts and his experience and his resources. Woolley Global has correctly rejected any continued association with Mr. Spencer. As with most business' we like to have some closure, even on deals that go sour, yet there was none to find because of the disappearance of Mr. Spencer. When one of our associates came across RipOff Report the fraud, lies and other wrongful acquisitions attributed to Mr. Spencer confirmed our suspicions and we finally understood the Nature of the Man and is disappearance.

A final note, the defiance he exhibits in his latest comments is somewhat entertaining as I reminded of a line in Shakespeares' HAMLET The lady (in this case Mr. Spencer) doth protest too much. Therefore, buyer beware...

Paul
las vegas, Nevada

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Danielpspencer - (U.S.A.)

This is for all people out there who complain for nothing and try to ruin someone's reputation. I wish that the people who complained about me would have the balls to contact me and tell me why they are pissed off. Until now no one has called me and gone over anything. If you were so pissed off in the first place, you would have faced me personally instead of hiding behind a web site like this. Obviously the report is BS due to the fact no one has contacted me. The one great thing about this site is that it has help to get me well known and increased my business by a large amount. For this I thank the complaintants as well as this web site. Please complain more. I look forward to hearing from anyone. Once again my address and phone numbers are as follows:

DANIEL PHILLIP SPENCER

Regards to all,
Daniel P Spencer

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Danielpspencer - (U.S.A.)

IT HAS BEEN FOUR MONTHS SINCE I FILED A REBUTTAL IN REGARDS TO THIS FALSE REPORT FILED. I HAVE INVITED ANYONE TO CALL ME AND GO OVER ANY THING THAT WAS SAID IN THIS REPORT. I AM STILL A MORTGAGE AGENT AS PER THE NV MORTGAGE LENDING DIVISION AND HAVE NO COMPLAINTS ON FILE AT ALL. I STILL PUT LARGE DEALS TOGETHER FOR INVESTORS AND HAVE A GOOD NAME IN THE INDUSTRY.

I HOWEVER TRIED TO CONTACT MY OLD PARTNERS AT STM,INC AND HAVE HAD NO LUCK FINDING THEM. GERALD TYLER TOLMAN HAS ALL BUT DISAPPEARED AND WHO IS THE AUTHOR OF THIS FALSE REPORT, VINCE TOLMAN IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND AND JOLEEN MARCHAND IS ALSO NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. I ALSO FIND IT AMAZING THAT NONE OF THEM ARE STILL IN BANKING AS MORTGAGE AGENTS. YOU CAN FIND THIS SITE AT NV.MLD.GOV . LOOK UNDER ACTIVE MORTGAGE AGENTS AND THEY ARE NOT THERE. ANYONE WHO WISHES TO GO OVER ANYTHING IN THIS REPORT MAY ABSOLUTLY CALL ME OR E-MAIL ME ANYTIME. MY INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS:

DANIEL PHILLIP SPENCER
5885 W. CRAIG ROAD
SUITE 101
LAS VEGAS, NV 89130
702-716-3654 - PHONE
702-947-5733 - FAX

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal to complaint 1 and response to rebuttal.

AUTHOR: Danielpspencer - (U.S.A.)

In regards to complaint 1, Creative Funding Concepts, Inc. is a third party billing company that receives money from real estate transactions. Monies received are allocated and disbursed to clients. Creative Funding Concepts, Inc. is not licensed under the State of Nevada or any other state to conduct residential lending. The company is also not licensed in any state to conduct residential lending. The company is also not licensed in any state to conduct real estate sales or to act as a residential property rentals manager. I Daniel was licensed by the Nevada Mortgage Lending Division as a qualified employee for Direct Equity Lending DBA STM,Inc. The day to day operations, hiring of employees, firing, and bookkeeping were handled by Gerald Tyler Tolman, Joleen Marchand and Vincent Tolman. The contact information, addresses and telephone numbers are available upon request.

After a fallout in July 2006 I resigned as an owner and president of STM, Inc. I have all the paperwork on file and is also filed with the Nevada Sec of State under STM, Inc. All loans with the exception of one refinance loan in the company were done trhu the above referrenced people. These people were also owners and officers of STM, Inc. Please see Nevada Secretary of State web site.

With the real estate market in Las vegas being as hot as it was, I concentrated on bringing investors together to buy groups of homes. Ron and Marcie Hinze were great real estate agents that would come to me with good deals on homes that had cash out with the sale of the home. Ron and Marcie Hinze would make offers on different properties, for every ten deals we would write up only one would appraise and close. So as far as the prices being inflated, I don't think that it would be possible due to the fact that if the properties appraised we would have closed many more transactions than we did. The next concern is that the cash out was not disclosed to the lender, But on every transaction the HUD sheet displayed the cash out to Creative Funding Concepts, Inc. as per Federal Respa laws. I have all the paperwork on this as well.

I, as an investor/developercannot predict the future and in fact could not have predicted that the market would collapse the way it did. I do not twist peoples arms to buy properties and the ones that did were warned that there are risks associated with everything. The complaint also states that I have a gambling problem. I have a three year statement from the Sante fe Casino where I like to play cards. I have not gambled in the last 14 months. I love to play Black Jack when permitted. If that is a gambling habit I am guilty. The complaint also states that I spent 20k to 50k / month on gambling. If I had 20k to 50k / month I certainly would not spend it on gambling. As far as money and assets, I don't speak about it unless I am in a business meeting and someone needs the info or applying for credit.

What I have is nobodys business except for companies that need to know. I have all the paperwork on this claim as well. I don't need to screw people. As far as not having a concious, I am responding because I am troubled that with all my documention something like this would be written. I am also responding to this because I want to set the record straight. You stated that I am all talk. We'll I have the paperwork to back everything I said and can Walk the walk!!! Anytime you would like to discuss this, please contact me. This is something I would very much like to do.

In response to the rebuttal on the complaint, I met with Paul Wooley of Wooley Global back in June 2006. I aslo met with an associate and partner of Paul Wooley. I was currently involved in large real estate deals and also a gold deal with Croslink Gold out of Utah. These deals were going to net a large amount for the company and I decided to meet with these people. Paul wooley and Wooley Global were in the business of International Film Distributing throughout the world. They needed funding to get the venture going forward. I gave a commitment to fund after I did my due diligence on the company as well as Paul Wooley himself.

I took the 2nd meeting with these people and went over things. Paul had told me he worked with different studios in Hollywood and was in the business for years. When I called the studios and spoke to personnel as well as several other people, all responded with the same answer. No one knew who Paul Wooley or Wooley Global was. This raised red flags. You rebuttal states that I dissappeared. I in fact resigned from STM,Inc. and set up a new office in the building next door. My deal with Croslink Gold fell thru and the money was not available to fund this project.

Due to this fact and the red flags that were raised, I did not feel comfortable funding this deal and would not risk that kind of money. There was really nothing to discuss. I spoke to another executive this week and dropped these names again. This person has produced over 40 films over the last thirty years. Again he knew nothing of the name or the company. So gentlemen, FRAUD, I don't think so. Cautious, Absolutely!!! If you would like to set the record straight, please contact me anytime.

Thank you Ripoffreport.com for the chance to rebutt this.

#9 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Dan Spencer is a FRAUD!

AUTHOR: B - (U.S.A.)

My partners and I met with Dan Spencer and while we did not lose any money to him, he certainly passed himself off as a multi-millionaire and bragged about at least 6-8 major deals he was currently involved.

After a face-toface meeting with Mr. Spencer, where he promised to invest in a business venture, he soon 'disappeared' from the face of the earth, ignoring phone calls, emails and any other contact. After contacting the mortgage company that he claimed he 'owned', the office manager stated that he was no longer affiliated with them? Very strange. Until reading the above warning about him.

My partners and I were thinking that Dan Spencer may have been involved with organized crime and laundering their money. But at last we learn that he is a common fraud.