stuck

• Updated: Fri, August 12, 2011

• Reported By: Jackie R. Beisert — Tomball Texas United States of America
Daniel R. Bowman
1412 Thomas Dr. Lebanon, Indiana United States of America

Daniel R. Bowman Breach of Contract, emotional, mental, physicial stress and cruelty, slander Lebanon, Indiana

Daniel R. Bowman & myself began a facebook relationship in Oct. 2009.  We had went to school together from grades 6-12 in Wolcott, IN.   Saw each other in June 2010.  July 1, 2010 Daniel Bowman stated he wanted a divorce from his wife and his wife agreed a divorce had been forthcoming for several years.  From 7-1-2010 Mr. Bowman told Myself he was tying up loose ends in Indiana and in Oct. would move to TX to live with my 4 children and myself.  He stated all he wanted to do was be with us forever as a husband and stepfather.  He stated he would like to live in the country and so asked me to list my current house and sent me some houses to look at he liked.  He also stated we would need several things and I made the large purchases and in order to do so and ready my home for sale, I sold a 401 K. that I had worked for 16 yrs.  Daniel Bowman stated he wanted to get married in Las Vegas. [continued below]....
.....  He also asked me to book a weekend trip for us and kids at a marina.  He told me what kind of wedding ring he wanted and I purchased it.  10-01-10 Daniel Bowman arrived at my home in TX and we went shopping for our engagement BBQ on 10-3-10 with me purchasing everything.  On 10-8-10 he received an out of the blue phone call from ex wife stating he needed to return for some business.  He therefore missed our weekend with kids. 10-10-10 Daniel Bowman told me to book wedding at Mandalay Bay which I did and which was non-refundable.  10-20-10 Daniel Bowman returned to TX stating he couldn't wait to be back. 10-26-10 Daniel Bowman told me he goofed and myself and kids were a huge mistake.  While here he merged our facebook pages so he could delete posts about wedding. While I cried, he laughed.  He said he still wanted his ex wife, had never quit sleeping with her, talked and texted her on his whole drive here.   He is a sociopath and predator.  He is a pathological liar.  I reported him to local authorities as such and also filed a lawsuit on behalf of my lawyer's advice. I lost $27,000 to this man and my children and I are still reeling from the episode.  He slandered my kids and myself calling my autistic son "Retarded" and telling his friends my car license plate said "Crabs" which it doesn't and stated this is how I brag I sleep around.  He was my 3 rd intimate relationship in 30 yrs. He was preying on others while he was preying on me on Facebook and now he is on Mylfie.com and has moved into a new woman's home in Lafayette, Indiana.  I fear she will be the next victim and feel he should have all social network sites revoked forever and banned before he causes anymore harm to more women.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2011 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniel-R-Bowman/Lebanon-Indiana-46052/Daniel-R-Bowman-Breach-of-Contract-emotional-mental-physicial-stress-and-cruelty-sla-764215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniel R. Bowman