Complaint Review: Daniel Spivey

Daniel Spivey
1400 Market Place Blvd, Suite 219 Cumming, Georgia United States of America

Daniel Spivey The Car Guys Daniel Spivey strikes yet again. Cumming, Georgia

*Author of original report: Daniel Spivey returned money

Daniel Spivey is back. I have read several of his rip-off reports on this web site and wish I had done so before I hired him for an appraisal on a classic car.

When I first contacted him from a web search, he only used his first name and I could not find any reviews about his company. If I had only googled his full name, I would never have hired him. He comes across as a very nice and knowledgable guy, often using religious references.

He came out and inspected my car, reviewing receipts and taking pictures. He promised to send the report by the following Saturday. It's been four weeks and I have received nothing for the $350 that I gave him. On the two times he answered his phone he said his wife Michelle Watson was having surgery on her legs and that he would get the report out in the next two days. Now his phone numbers are not taking calls.

From the other reports on this web site and on www.devreviews.com I,ve seen how badly he can rip people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2012 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniel-Spivey/Cumming-Georgia-30041/Daniel-Spivey-The-Car-Guys-Daniel-Spivey-strikes-yet-again-Cumming-Georgia-864948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniel Spivey

Daniel Spivey returned money

AUTHOR: Jim42 - (United States of America)

After reading my reports and reviews on other web sites, Mr. Spivey contacted me and I recovered my $350.00. He said that he did not deposit my check because he did not send me the appraisal. He also said that Michele Watson is not his wife or girlfriend and had nothing to do with his business.