Complaint Review: Daniel Spivey

• Updated: Fri, April 27, 2012

• Reported By: Red Racer 61 — Fayettteville Georgia United States of America
Daniel Spivey
Suite 209, Market Place Boulevard Cumming, Georgia United States of America

Daniel Spivey The Car Guys Mobile Inspections and Appraisals Incompetent Ripoff RV Appraisal Cumming, Georgia

I see that Daniel Spivey is still at his con game ripping people off right and left.  I contacted him to conduct a diminished value appraisal from an accident that I was involved in as I was having trouble finding anyone to provide such a unique report to the insurance company.  I should have sent him packing from the get go when he arrived looking anything but business like in his dress and demeanor.

When he wrote his invoice on on a generic office supply store pad and insisted that I pay in advance making the check payable to him personally, another flag should have flown.  I was promised a full report in 3 business days but after a week, I was finally able to contact him and as others have experienced, his excuse was Michelle's leg problems.  When after 4 weeks of numerous un-returned calls and I was finally able to prod him into sending me something, he emailed a letter that was full of grammatical errors and mis-spelled words that was a total joke.

He said that Michelle usually typed these and she was too ill to do so.  I badgered him enough that he finally faxed me his report much of which I had re-written correcting his first attempt which he faxed from Office Max indicating that he does not even own a fax machine.  He said that he had sent notarized copies to the insurance company but oddly enough, they had no record of them.  The report that I forwarded to them was totally useless, no documentation, only a statement by Daniel and an attachment as to how the appraisal system works.

They thought it was some kind of a joke and I have to agree with them.  On other websites, there are praises from people about his work and how he is a minister and christian along with the complaints and I can almost guarantee that the positive reports are ones that he wrote himself.  Whatever you do, DO NOT Give this man any money unless you enjoy giving to Shysters of Georgia to support their crooked empire.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2012 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniel-Spivey/Cumming-Georgia-30041/Daniel-Spivey-The-Car-Guys-Mobile-Inspections-and-Appraisals-Incompetent-Ripoff-RV-Apprais-875052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniel Spivey