Complaint Review: Daniel Wellcome

• Updated: Tue, April 29, 2014

• Reported By: GDT-NA — Centennial Colorado
Daniel Wellcome
Levittown, New York Philippines

Daniel Wellcome Danny Wellcome Deadbeat Broker - Liar and Cheat Manila Philippines

*Author of original report: Original poster recanting this Ripoff Report as mistake

Mr. Wellcome accepted a $10,000.00 U$D to broker shares of common stock for my company.  Upon receipt of the wire transfer, all 2-way communication ceased and repeated attempts to contact him were non-responsive.  Mr. Wellcome had also made claims of assistance and concerning his professional and military credentials that were patently false.

If one might ask, "Whid did I choose to do business with this individual?" I will state that he was solidly vetted with our company attorney and trusted associates of 20+ years. For whatever reason, Mr. Wellcome felt in necessary to betray his friends, associates and my company. Regards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniel-Wellcome/Levittown-New-York/Daniel-Wellcome-Danny-Wellcome-Deadbeat-Broker-Liar-and-Cheat-Manila-Philippines-1142789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniel Wellcome

Original poster recanting this Ripoff Report as mistake

AUTHOR: GDT-NA - ()

All:

I am the author of this Ripoff Report directed against Daniel Wellcome.  I am MORTIFIED to state that I posted that account in error.

While our early business relationship did get off to a questionable and rocky start, I have since had direct contact with Mr. Wellcome and have come to understand that the initial lack of communication and my ensuing 'jumping to conclusion' was not justified.

If I could fully rescind the report, I would.  Let it suffice to state that I no longer question Mr. Wellcome's intent and integrity and I indeed look forward to a solid business relationship between our two fine organizations.

Regards.

R.Gostenik - Pres/CEO  GDT-NA, Inc.