Complaint Review: Danielle Davis (masterpiecewriter.com)

• Submitted: Thu, August 22, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, August 22, 2013

• Reported By: Stuti — Jaipur Alabama
Danielle Davis (masterpiecewriter.com)
masterpiecewriter.com , Select State/Province USA

Danielle Davis (masterpiecewriter.com) Roberto Davis They are scammers who never pay. They owe me 1900 dollars which they have not paid. Used my school money for their selfish gain. Philadephia, New York Philadelphia

Hi, It was in the year 2007 when I was corned by Danielle Davis. I wanted to go to States and in the name of Christianity they won my trust and mutually we started to work on our business.....before going to States I lended them $2000 dollars which they stated they will pay after the business is up and running. I assured them that I will help them too. After going to States I realized there is something Fishy about them both, so I took a step back in joining in their business venture. However, when I decided that I did not wanted to do the business with them and wanted my money back, they said they will give...I have waited for many years. I do not understand how these prowlers can get away easily. Some one needs to punish them for corning people and taking money from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 08:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Danielle-Davis-masterpiecewritercom/Select-StateProvince/Danielle-Davis-masterpiecewritercom-Roberto-Davis-They-are-scammers-who-never-pay-Th-1078291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Danielle Davis (masterpiecewriter.com)