Complaint Review: Danielle Janine Jewelry, ShopDani

• Updated: Tue, December 01, 2009

• Reported By: Dreamer — granada hills California United States of America
Danielle Janine Jewelry, ShopDani
990 Grove St, Ste 204, Evanston, Illinois United States of America

Danielle Janine Jewelry, ShopDani SeattleCoffeeDirect.com Beware this place is a rip off Evanston, Illinois

Danielle Janine Jewelry, ShopDani Danielle Janine Jewelry Unauthorized charges and failure to refund according to stated policy Internet

My mom and I too have had the same problem as everyone listed on here. We cancelled and returned jewelery back in July. Since then we have been given the run around about the refund. Phone call after phone call. Ok we expected never to see that, but just last week I had more charges appear on my bank transactions. I have called the bank and told them they are not authorized. hey instructed me to cancel that debit card and they will issue me a new one. This beint the reason my mom didnt get charged because she had lost her card and was given a new one. Sad thing is this stuff is such JUNK that I wouldnt even pay 3.00 for it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2009 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Danielle-Janine-Jewelry-ShopDani/Evanston-Illinois-60201/Danielle-Janine-Jewelry-ShopDani-SeattleCoffeeDirectcom-Beware-this-place-is-a-rip-off-531417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Danielle Janine Jewelry, ShopDani