Complaint Review: Danny Blair

• Reported By:san diego California
Danny Blair
liquidationchannel.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Danny Blair I have been suckered too Los Angeles Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Danny Blair Watch Commander is Fair and Honest, he is no Crook

*Consumer Comment: The Watch Commander never ripped me off.

I cant believe this guy is back on the air in L.A. in KJLA. Has no one figures out that he is just a fast talking crook selling his crappy junk watches for high prices yet? I have watched this Watch Commander over the years and bought some of his doo-doo. Boy what a mistake! He has been all over the dial and been run out of many stations from numerous complaints. His watches are JUNK and he tell you that every one wants them and they are in very exclusive stores. Wow! What lies, does this guy EVER tell the truth? I find it hard to believe that TV stations are not liable for this crooked s**t. He now is on the V Channel and the Liquidation Channel both. I guess during a down economy, con artists are everywhere. Run this guy out on a rail, start a class action suit, call the DA of your city or township to do something. I would like to find out where he is based, I have some friends who would like to get their money back too! He is very slippery, just listen to him talk or babble. Please help the rest of us. Stop this guy!!

Alfre singer
san diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2009 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Danny-Blair/nationwide/Danny-Blair-I-have-been-suckered-too-Los-Angeles-Nationwide-437539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Danny Blair

Danny Blair Watch Commander is Fair and Honest, he is no Crook

AUTHOR: R.G. - (United States of America)

I am a long time customer of Oceanaut Watches and have watched Danny Blair Watch Commander on TV for a long time. I do not know what kind of issues this person has with him, but his watches are second to none and many celebrities and companies vouch for their work. you can check that out for yourself on the oceanaut watches website. Personally, I feel this is a very personal attack and some of the statements made are very ugly and nothing to do with the products themselves. To be honest, all 3 reviews seem very much alike, and I would not be surprised if it is the same person. Its really sad that someone can make such a comment 3 times with no merit. I am a happy customer and anyone can contact me to get a personal testimony on how good the watches are. Again, very ugly attacks.

The Watch Commander never ripped me off.

AUTHOR: Lily - (United States of America)

I am a chronic complainer and I would jump on your bandwagon if I thought your comments were justified. I no longer have the service I had when I used to watch the Watch Commander but I purchased two watches from him in 2005.  The watches were used Rolexes and I was a bit wary but purchased them and what I received was exactly what he said they were.  I paid less than if I had purchased them from Ebay or a pawn store and I would not hesitate to buy another one from him if I could access his station.