Complaint Review: Danny Hayes - Danny E Hayes

• Reported By: California United States of America
Danny Hayes - Danny E Hayes
Santa Monica, California United States of America

Danny Hayes - Danny E Hayes Con Artist Santa Monica, California

I met Danny on Match.com in 2007. I fell head overheels for him. Over the course of 18 months he borrowed over 11 thousand dollars from me. I paid car payments for him, paid his cell phone bills and lent him money. He aoways needed money. Ifelt like he was going through a hard time and felt sorry for him. He has promised to pay me back on several occasions then he disappears and wont return my calls or text. He will not tell me where he is working and will not give me his address. I want to file a lawsuit but cant find him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Danny-Hayes-Danny-E-Hayes/Santa-Monica-California-/Danny-Hayes-Danny-E-Hayes-Con-Artist-Santa-Monica-California-923655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Danny Hayes - Danny E Hayes