Complaint Review: Danny Nance

• Submitted: Wed, October 03, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Holley — Fort Worth Texas U.S.A.
Danny Nance
225 Rock Harbor Road, Granbury, Texas Dallas, Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Danny Nance Danny E. Nance, Danny Eugene Nance Dishonest Cabinet Maker Dallas, Fort Worth, Texas

*Author of original report: correction: it was creditreport

Danny Nance installed some counter tops for me and did a good job, so I asked if he wanted to build a kitchen cabinet to use to install a microwave over the cook top, and a pair of doors for another cabinet.  He quoted me $380.00 for the cabinet and $70.00 for the doors and asked for a $300.00 advance.  He also took two of my 1963 era ash cabinet doors to cut off to fit the new cabinet.  This was on May 23, 2012.  That was the last I ever saw of him.  He kept putting me off and finally stopped answering my calls.  I went to see him today to ask for my advance back since he has no intention of building my cabinets and he sent his Nanny to the door! Claims he owes me nothing.

So not only do I not have the cabinet, I do nat have the doors that will be impossible to match, and I am out $300.00.  I have now found out I am not the first person he has ripped off.  Do not deal with this man he is completely dishonest.  And too chicken to face an old lady himself!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Danny-Nance/Dallas-Fort-Worth-Texas-/Danny-Nance-Danny-E-Nance-Danny-Eugene-Nance-Dishonest-Cabinet-Maker-Dallas-Fort-Worth-950550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Danny Nance

correction: it was creditreport

AUTHOR: Holley - ()

CORRECTION: the credit agency I was referered to was  creditreport.com   They appear to be the instigators of this fraud.  Check out the reports filed on them

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC