Complaint Review: Danny's Family Car Wash

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: Amy — San tan valley Arizona
Danny's Family Car Wash
2870 s market st Gilbert, Arizona USA

Danny's Family Car Wash Randy detail manager Broke a cap off my rims Gilbert Arizona

Warning-Don't go to Danny's Family Car Wash on Market Street! I have never written a bad review before. But these guys deserve one. I took my car in to get Detailed. This was my first time ever having this done. After 3 hours of waiting I see my car almost finished and noticed one of my brand new rims was missing a $50 center cap. I asked the guy about it and they went to look for it. When they found it, of course it's broken.

Now you would think that these guys would know what they are doing seeing as how this is there only job. To wash cars and return them to the owner better than when it was brought in. I asked about getting a discount as this was very inconvenient. Randy the "detail manager" said that it was my cars fault that this piece fell off and broke. He told me he would give me a few free car washes. I refused  because why would I want to come back and have another piece of my car go missing or get broken. He let me know that he would not give me a discount off the $150 I paid. I let him know he would lose my business and his company would lose money and he responded "no we won't lose any business or money".

I asked for my keys so I could leave. When I got in my car, there were spots everywhere. The chrome rims that I paid extra to have detailed had spots and grease everywhere. There were crumbs inside and NO new car smell. It smelled like a dirty rag. I will never go to any Danny's family car washes again. It was the worst experience and they have no customer service skills. It wasn't like I went in there trying to find a reason to argue with anyone. I simply wanted my car clean And in one piece.

Oh and they also do oil changes. Who knows what would go missing or break. But they would not be responsible for that. It would be your cars fault.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dannys-Family-Car-Wash/Gilbert-Arizona/Dannys-Family-Car-Wash-Randy-detail-manager-Broke-a-cap-off-my-rims-Gilbert-Arizona-1082368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Danny's Family Car Wash