Complaint Review: Danny's Family Car Wash

• Submitted: Mon, November 12, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, November 12, 2007

• Reported By:Buckeye Arizona
Danny's Family Car Wash
18736 N. 83rd Avenue Peoria, Arizona U.S.A.

Danny's Family Car Wash A Word of Caution: Stay Away! Peoria Arizona

On 11/12/07, I sent my wife's truck in to be detailed. I purchased a "pre-deail" package which cost me $302.99. I thought this would be a nice anniversary present for my wife.

After they asked me to bring the truck in, I immediately took it to Danny's at about 1:00 p.m. I returned at 6:00 p.m., when the business closes, to be met with a line manager. I was advised the truck was not finished, and I would need to bring it back the following day. I looked inside of it, to find it saturated with cleaning solvents and other materials I have not a clue were. I needed the truck to take care of business the following morning, so arguing, not that it would have done any good, was out of the question. My wife drove her truck home, very disappointed the job was not completed.

When my wife turned on her car stereo, it no longer worked. It worked fine before Danny's family wrecking crew got a hold of it. I called their corporate office to be greeting by an automated answering service. I left a message - we'll see how it goes.

I usually don't say things like this, but I guess I have to agree with the reviews on this site regarding Danny's Family Car Wash. I am very disappointed. My advice is to take your car somewhere else. This is poor service at its worst.

Angel
Buckeye, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2007 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dannys-Family-Car-Wash/Peoria-Arizona-85345/Dannys-Family-Car-Wash-A-Word-of-Caution-Stay-Away-Peoria-Arizona-284462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Danny's Family Car Wash