Complaint Review: Danny's Family Car Wash

2501 W. Happy Valley Rd. Phoenix, Arizona USA

Danny's Family Car Wash Lost My Truck Foor Mat Phoenix Arizona

*Author of original report: Lost Floor Mat

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Lost Mat

*Consumer Comment: Can you believe THOSE guys?

Two days after getting my truck washed, I noticed the floor mat on the passenger side of my vehicle was missing. I assumed that the car wash employee had forgot to replace the mat after vacuming the interior. I thought I would bring it to their attention the next time I visited the car wash which was two weeks later on June 8th. I was referred to Juan who is the Happy Valley location manager. I informed Juan of the missing mat and he told me he would see if they had it inside their building. Juan returned approximately ten minutes later and informed me that he did not find the mat and would look for one like it at some of their other locations. I then asked him if they could not find a replacement if Danny's were going to purchase me a new one. He immediately responded "No" I then said what do you mean "No", your company lost it! He again said "No" I then asked him the name of his supervisor and he refused to give it to me and said there was no one highedr than him to speak to. I then contacted Danny's corporate office and spoke to Cory, and explained the situation. Cory then said someone would call me back.  I did not hear back from anyone until the next day. The person who called me said he spoke to Juan and Juan told him "anything could have happened to the mat during the two days until I discovered it missing", therefore they we're not responsible and we're not going to pay for a new one.

Can you believe these guys??? They lose my floor mat and claim no responsibility!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dannys-Family-Car-Wash/Phoenix-Arizona-85027/Dannys-Family-Car-Wash-Lost-My-Truck-Foor-Mat-Phoenix-Arizona-1058349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Danny's Family Car Wash

Lost Floor Mat

AUTHOR: Don - ()

O.K. Danny's,  I want to know what date your surveillance camera is looking at regarding my vehicle, and if you do not remove customer's floor mats from their vehicles, how come you have an inventory of lost, misplaced or whatever of customer's floor mats in your possession????

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lost Mat

AUTHOR: Danny's Customer Service - ()

Mr. Stamile We are sorry to hear about the poor experience you had recently at our Happy Valley location. During the wash process your mats are NEVER removed from your vehicle. They will lift them up to vacuum underneath, but at not time do they leave your car. Your accusations are based purely on speculation. We denied the claim because our surveillance footage does not show the mats ever being removed. Your mats NEVER left your vehicle. It would be my assumption that the mat was stolen or misplaced at another location. You didn't notice the missing mat for several days, so it is highly likely that it was gone prior to visiting the wash. Thank You

Can you believe THOSE guys?

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

How about you?

It takes you 2 days to even notice that the floor mat is missing.  But is it important enough for you to talk to them as soon as you found it missing..NO.  You decided to wait another 2 weeks.

Sorry, but you can't expect a business to just keep a floor mat for over 2 weeks.