Complaint Review: Danny's Family Car Wash

• Submitted: Thu, October 18, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2007

• Reported By:PHOENIX Arizona
Danny's Family Car Wash
18th Street And Highland Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Danny's Family Car Wash steal stuff from your vehicle, including MONEY! Phoenix Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Alleged Theft

I've used Danny's Car Wash since it open in Phoenix. I was there earlier this week and had $40.00 stolen from my vehicle. Admittedly I should have never left the money in my car, but it was hidden in a little area of the dash that nobody could really see unless they looked OR were wiping down the dash area. It was there just for emergencies or times when I forgot my wallet.

I noticed it as soon as I left the car wash and was back within 5 minutes. The General Manager was a total jerk and said, "all of my employees are well paid and would never take money". Yeah,,, right. The are all probably illegal aliens making .50 an hour. $40.00 is a weeks pay for them!!!

The GM was a jack&#$ and when I told him I wanted the money back along with the $5.99 tip that I gave them he said he would only give me a free car wash, period. Take it or leave it. I told I won't waste my time ever coming back if he didn't get my money back to me, so he walked away.

Coincidently, I was telling this story to a friend who told me that 3 weeks ago he had some perscription medicine stolen from Danny's that was in his center console. Danny's did nothing about it. Then I found out that a co-worker had a large hunting knife taken from his glove box. They are a bunch of theives that all need to be shipped back to Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!1111

VJ
PHOENIX, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2007 10:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dannys-Family-Car-Wash/Phoenix-Arizona/Dannys-Family-Car-Wash-steal-stuff-from-your-vehicle-including-MONEY-Phoenix-Arizona-279687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Danny's Family Car Wash

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Alleged Theft

AUTHOR: Danny's Customer Service - ()

I am very sorry to hear about the poor experience you had at one of our locations. We take the issue of theft very seriously. We would never condone such practices in any of our facilities. Personnel are instructed not to touch ANY personal items in the vehicles they are working on. We want you to feel comfortable leaving incidentals in your car. We regularly bait vehicles to test the honesty of our employees. However, we ask customers not to leave anything of value in your car while it is going through the facility. We really don’t know what you do or do not have in your vehicle.Please email us at comments@DannysFamily.com if you would like to further discuss the matter. Thank You