Complaint Review: Dante Fortson

• Updated: Tue, August 19, 2014

• Reported By: Watchman — Florence South Carolina
Dante Fortson
Internet USA

Dante Fortson , Minister Fortson Writes derogatory webpages when you give one of his books a bad review. Las Vagas Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Amazon Sided With Me

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: If I'm A Liar...

Fortson has written a very hateful and untrue webpage about me, because I left his book which I purchased through Amazon a bad review. I stated in the review that he was hateful, thus he boar this out in his article http://ministerfortson.com/?p=34156 Fortson planly admits, "So this morning I wake up to a 1 star REVENGE review from this fake, on my book, Beyond Flesh and Blood."

It wasn't a reveng review. It was my prospective of the book and the man. He openly endorses people living together and smoking pot, however he calls himself Minister.

I think it is he who is guilty of Revenge and an untrue witness.

He even states that he is an ex-jailbird, done drugs, and shacked. Why would anyone not be appalded by his lack of morals?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dante-Fortson/internet/Dante-Fortson-Minister-Fortson-Writes-derogatory-webpages-when-you-give-one-of-his-book-1170865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dante Fortson

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Amazon Sided With Me

AUTHOR: Dante Fortson - ()

This guy is a liar and Amazon sided with me and agreed that his review was not an actual review but an attack. They have since removed his FRAUDULENT review from the site. Nothing this guy says has any truth in it.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

If I'm A Liar...

AUTHOR: Dante Fortson - ()

If I'm lying, why is your former assistant also outing you as a thief? Nobody pays attention to your website CK Quarterman, so you figured you'd post here. LOL. You are pathetic. Yes, I've been to jail before, done a lot of drugs in the past, and "shacked up"... like 99% of all Christians. We know you think you're perfect and a god in your own eyes, but face it, nobody like you. Take your 5 member church and get lost. Stop sending emails begging for help to keep the doors open. Stop stealing people's work and leaving revenge feedback. Trust me, we can do this all day and I have a bigger audience. As a matter of fact, I'll write a rip off report on you right now to add to your other one.