Complaint Review: Dara Sutthisuwan

• Updated: Tue, March 13, 2012

• Reported By: Gawgai — Sylmar California United States of America
Dara Sutthisuwan
13069 Victory Blvd., North Hollywood, CA Internet United States of America

Dara Sutthisuwan LA Fitness took over Ballys, my old gym, and doesn't honor my membership. I just renewed my membership with Ballys in August, 2011 for 4 1/2 years. I just spent almost $800 for me and my son and were Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: LA Fitness now approved my contract

LA fitness doesn't honor my renewed membership from Ballys since it took over the business in December 2011. I just spend almost $800 for me and my son's membership and to be told that it's no good anymore.

I would like my money back or for LA fitness to honor my membership.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2012 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dara-Sutthisuwan/internet/Dara-Sutthisuwan-LA-Fitness-took-over-Ballys-my-old-gym-and-doesnt-honor-my-membership-822871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dara Sutthisuwan

LA Fitness now approved my contract

AUTHOR: Gawgai - (United States of America)

They honor my old contract from Bally's now. I am happy now. You can remove my report now. Thanks.