Complaint Review: Dargon Law Firm

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Marysville Washington
Dargon Law Firm
Hartford, Connecticut USA

Dargon Law Firm Rip be off - loan modification Hartford Connecticut

Well, after the  past three years trying to pursue Daniel Dargon, I discovered he is hiding in the military. Way to go, a** wipe! The State of New Hampshire could not get my money back ($2,700.00 +++) I even contacted the newspaper- Concord Monitor , The New Hampshire Banking Association, etc, etc

I tried getting my money back from one of his lawyers that handled (yeh, handled- ya, right !!??))((*&) my loan modication.  I tracked Peter Larkowich to the State of Massachusetts - Bar Association - I could not have him disbarred and could not get a red cent from him.

I have a file three feet high.    We have to get these guys!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dargon-Law-Firm/Hartford-Connecticut/Dargon-Law-Firm-Rip-be-off-loan-modification-Hartford-Connecticut-1055137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dargon Law Firm