Complaint Review: Darius Kevin Wessell Lawn Mowing Service

• Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: JoT — Harvest Alabama United States of America
Darius Kevin Wessell Lawn Mowing Service
6275 University Dr Nw Huntsville, Alabama United States of America

Darius Kevin Wessell Lawn Mowing Service Information about how to get a hold of him Huntsville, Alabama

*Consumer Comment: Other posts

Here is information about how to get a hold of Darius Kevin Wessell Lawn Mowing Service. I saw online that sometimes he had come to people's houses and mowed the lawn and then got them to pay one year in advance and either only showed up a few times after getting paid up front or doesn't show up again. He is located at 6275 University Dr NW, Huntsville Alabama 35806.

My issue was different with me, however. He did a great job mowing the lawn. However, while he was there he put fertilizer and weed killer on my lawn. I specifically told him not to because I have dogs and the dogs can die if they lick the wet grass with that stuff applied. However, when they came back the next week the put the chemicals on the lawn and my dog was acting sick. However he charged me for the application anyway even after I called.

I haven't had the same trouble as the others - he's been very reliable. [continued below]....
..... But I'm very angry that he made my dogs sick with the harsh lawn chemicals that dogs are not supposed to exposed to. I'm very close to my dogs and I had to vent by getting on here and telling the world about it.

So, here is a free tip. If you hire him make sure to get it in writing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2012 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Darius-Kevin-Wessell-Lawn-Mowing-Service/Huntsville-Alabama-/Darius-Kevin-Wessell-Lawn-Mowing-Service-Information-about-how-to-get-a-hold-of-him-Hunt-859584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Darius Kevin Wessell Lawn Mowing Service

Other posts

AUTHOR: MUSA - (United States of America)

Not sure if you knew but there are other posts from different people about the same guy.