Complaint Review: Darla Herring

• Submitted: Sun, April 01, 2001
  • Updated: Sun, April 01, 2001

• Reported By:manito il
Darla Herring
212 Birkett st South Pekin, Illnois U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Darla Herring A so called friend ripped me off

I loaned a friend Darla Herring $1,049 to pay for three of her mortgage payments on her house back in August 1999 before she had them foreclose.

I felt bad for her unfortunant situtation and asked that she make payments and Darla Herring said she would , since that time Darla hasnot paid me one cent of the money as I have tried to get her to send me payments.

I'm not the first person she has done this to and I know she and her husband work but Darla refuses to pay me back the money I loaned her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Darla-Herring/South-Pekin-Illnois-61564/Darla-Herring-A-so-called-friend-ripped-me-off-4824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Darla Herring