mystery

• Submitted: Sat, January 12, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 12, 2008

• Reported By:Harker Heights Texas
Darque Tan
9606 Jones Rd Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Darque Tan ,Manager Kim Williams, They lost my account information and refused to cancel my account. 5 months later when they found the info and I canceled, they refused to refund me the money they charged during that time period. Houston Texas

My wife had a membership with DarqueTan in Houston (a Tanning Salon) which we attempted to place on hold in March 07 after we learned she was pregnant. For some reason DarqueTan kept charging us the monthly membership fee for the following 5 months despite dozens of calls, messages, etc to freeze/cancel the account. I was consistently ignored, told that someone would get back with me, and informed that they couldn't locate my account in their system.

After I left a message threatening to sue them in August an upper level manager (Kim Williams) finally returned my calls and allowed me to cancel my account but they refused to refund me the $94 that they had taken over that time period. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau, I sent them a demand letter from a law firm, and I've left them dozens more messages but they won't budge.

Ryan
Harker Heights, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2008 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Darque-Tan/Houston-Texas-77065/Darque-Tan-Manager-Kim-Williams-They-lost-my-account-information-and-refused-to-cancel-m-299403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Darque Tan